Sign in to follow this  
igoralmeidae

Improve defense and just some perks

igoralmeidae

Some way to increse your defense cause dodge is the absolute master race but heavy suck balls, need more defense cause on dw even with all perks and all skills u got shered by elite dozer in a second and thats ridiculous, maybe some hack to add more defense, as much as u want like add 50 or 100 or 1000 xD, and a way to equip more then one perks, not all at once, cause the stupid hitman fuck everything and having a lot of health with dodge make ppl suspicious :c...dunno about the defense one but im pretty sure u can make a way to equip more then one perk not all of then :c
pls awnser me and sorry for my bad english :c (and sorry if this is on the wrong place D:)

igoralmeidae

triple post D: sorry dunno why that happened xD and dunno how to delete xD never created a topic on any forum my bad :c

PirateCaptain

triple post D: sorry dunno why that happened xD and dunno how to delete xD never created a topic on any forum my bad :c

no worries i cleaned them up for you :)

A more specific perk cheat option is noted, and will be considered for future version of the trainer.

thanks for you suggerstion and welcome to forum posting  :bookishfj7:

• Upvote 1