PirateCaptain

Ideas Vote for future trainer options

PirateCaptain

Vote for future hacks in PiratePerfection

If the suggestion people post is possible and get more than 10 likes, it will be implemented in the next version of PiratePerfection.

Start posting your ideas mates, and we will put them up for the vote in this topic.

• Upvote 8

PirateCaptain

Please login or register to see this link.

Filming tools

Hello, you guys probably don't - but just might - know me by my YouTube channel. I sometimes will need to use lua scripts to make videos, but finding tools to accomplish what I'm trying to do can be very difficult. I would really like to have a collection of Lua tools dedicated to film making.

The needs vary from needing to spawn in any kind of unit, to needing to lobotomize enemies to needing to toggle hiding the outlines of bags (and other floating in-game icons that ruin the "film effect"). It really depends on the type of video I'm trying to make as to which script would be needed, but here is a list of things I have in mind

• Spawn in enemies/units
  • Spawn in a vehicle, and be able to move that vehicle as if it were driving (the wheels don't have to turn)
  • Lobotomize enemies, and re-animate when prepared
  • Set enemy waypoints, to make them do a scripted thing
  • Spawn in civilian units and make them do scripted things
  • Force AI to spawn in, even in the safe house (especially in the safe house)
  • Set waypoints for AI, only have them go to their waypoint when a button is pressed so that you can be in position for filming
  • "Hold progress" - be able to test things without actually gaining progress from it (no money, no XP, no achievements)
  • Force advance to the next day
  • Force escape sequences

I realize some of these might be overly ambitious, but many (most?) of them are already existing. It would be nice to see them in one cohesive pack easy to use and maintain. This would help filmmakers like myself and many others to have the freedom to produce films within Payday 2.

If done correctly, this could even start a new machinima revolution within the Payday game and we could begin seeing very creative in-game shot fan movies and shorts similar to the popular Red vs Blue.

What do you guys think?

• Upvote 30

PirateCaptain

Character Changer

I've been thinking about this and griefing people with changing into a cloaker, anything can be done like this? 

IMPOSSIBLE AFTER FURTHER INVESTIGATION, NOT GONNA BE ADDED

Edited by PirateCaptain
  • Upvote 19
  • Bullshit 1

PirateCaptain

Blame others with cheater tag

Hey guys, is there any chance to make a script with which you can apply the CHEATER tag to someone else?

Would be kinda nice to be on the other side, pointing fingers. Tired of getting tagged for using two grenades and being suspected of being a cheater (for the wrong reasons). 

• Upvote 41

PirateCaptain

Individual perk deck cheat options

Some way to increse your defense cause dodge is the absolute master race but heavy suck balls, need more defense cause on dw even with all perks and all skills u got shered by elite dozer in a second and thats ridiculous, maybe some hack to add more defense, as much as u want like add 50 or 100 or 1000 xD, and a way to equip more then one perks, not all at once, cause the stupid hitman fuck everything and having a lot of health with dodge make ppl suspicious :c...dunno about the defense one but im pretty sure u can make a way to equip more then one perk not all of then :c
pls awnser me and sorry for my bad english :c (and sorry if this is on the wrong place D:)

• Upvote 24

PirateCaptain

Improved X-ray

I think it would be good to see some improvements or mostly just some more choice to the current X-Ray, have a menu on the numpad, allowing you to turn on or off certain things like civs or cams (Hotline Miami day 2 is full of useless cams) and being able to see things such as gage packages, marked paintings in Framing Frame, crowbars and rats ingredients would be nice too. 

• Upvote 31

PirateCaptain

Free skills

Would it be possible to have it so you don't have to pay for your skills? Similar to how the assets are free. I know you can just give yourself the money, but this would be nice. 

REJECTED

Edited by PirateCaptain
  • Upvote 8

PirateCaptain

Remove specific Item/mask etc

I mean like the way you have to add specific masks, materials, etc.

Can there be a way to remove only specific things?

REJECTED - PLAN AHEAD INSTEAD

Edited by PirateCaptain
  • Upvote 17

PirateCaptain

Waypoint filters

ADDED in v0.97

It would be useful to have some sort of filter available for the "object waypoints" option.

A good way of implementing it would be to have a sub menu where you can tick off which
items or types of items you wish to display waypoints for and have custom icons for things
like meth ingredients, small loot, gage packages, etc.
  • Upvote 3

PirateCaptain

Custom rss feed with toggle or mixed with official rss feed.

I would like our custom rss feed return as a toggle option so people can see news about pirateperfection if the want instead of the standard RSS feed.

I will be easy for people to see what new shenanigans we are up to if they choose to activate it.

A mix of the public and the custom rss would be the optimal solution.

The code for it is here.

Obsolete with moving text for our news

Edited by PirateCaptain
  • Upvote 4

PirateCaptain

Change cheater tag to Pirate tag

I would like to have the cheater tag changed to showing Pirate instead of Cheater.

A super version would be to make it change to anything the user would like it to say, you could name it idiot of fanboy or whatever with a SimpleInput

• Upvote 31

PirateCaptain

LMG Iron sights

Hello

please make the LMG iron sights usable. That would be awesone, MG42 (Buzzsaw) would be more than overpowered!
  • Upvote 16

PirateCaptain

Teleport specific player to specific player, or whole team to specific player location

I'm aware that there's the ability to teleport to other player's positions, and even a way to teleport other players to you (send to custody and release from custody), but I think it could be interesting to be able to teleport individual players (or even all players including ourselves) to an assigned player.

There's those times when you either want someone to help cleaning out a vault or get to the exit faster and this might help while pointing fingers at a random teammate and not outing yourself as a hacker.
  • Upvote 25

PirateCaptain

Include converted NPC's in "kill all" script

• Upvote 13

PirateCaptain

Quickspawn bags / enemies in spawn menu

Just like the equipment placement menu, right clicking any element in the spawn menu will bind it for easy quickspawning.

Added.

• Upvote 6

PirateCaptain

Spoof difficulty level when hosting

Lure noobs on a deathwish mission, or V-100's to take a walk in the park.

NOT POSSIBLE

Edited by PirateCaptain
  • Upvote 16

PirateCaptain

Menu to customize AimBot settings

I know that you can change aimbot options in confing but it would be nice if you can add ingame menu. 

USELESS WILL NOT BE ADDED, USE THE CONFIG TO CHANGE SETTINGS

Edited by PirateCaptain
  • Upvote 7

PirateCaptain

Proposed by me right here.

Add unlimited GoonCoins in the PiratePerfection Pro + GoonMod integrated combo.

nuff said mmmkay

• Upvote 9

PirateCaptain

Freeflight spawning

It be nice to be able to spawn items / enemies at the current camera position
while in freeflight. This would let you do things like secretly planting surprises
into vaults without needing to teleport, spawning enemies inside rooms, etc.

A good way of implementing it (and probably the easiest) would be to have the trainer automatically
spawn items / enemies at the current camera position when using the spawn menu during freeflight.

No longer needed with NoClip added
Edited by PirateCaptain
  • Upvote 7