Sign in to follow this  
commanderfluffles

Ability to change players level

commanderfluffles

So i can change my level and money easily but what about the ability to change others such as change someone being a twat to level 1 or someone cool to 100

So i can change my level and money easily but what about the ability to change others such as change someone being a twat to level 1 or someone cool to 100

PirateCaptain

even if it was possible we would'nt add that, has been discussed a million times.

Its fun in single sessions to spoof other peoples levels, but permanently ruining other peoples games, thats so not cool and would be abused im 100% sure.

• Upvote 1

commanderfluffles

even if it was possible we would'nt add that, has been discussed a million times.

Its fun in single sessions to spoof other peoples levels, but permanently ruining other peoples games, thats so not cool and would be abused im 100% sure.

Fair point the main reason i said it is because i have friends that bug me about getting levels but refuse to download the trainer 

PirateCaptain

then they just needs to play a lot more than you :D