Sign in to follow this  
igoralmeidae

Heey...soo...new suggestions mate :D

igoralmeidae

I was bored doing some framing frame loud (i know stupid so much easier on stealth but i was feeling like it) and i though with myself, u can make ppl dont call the cops, and dont press the a forgot the name boton...u know the red one, and why not make cops never turn of the power? is it possible?i hope! xD

another one :) u know when u play solo (like not even bots) and cloaker kinda ignore you, he just look at you with his dumb face and dont do shit...sooo...cant u make a option so he ignore u even with players?that would be so awesome :D

last one i promise xD short and simple, increase ammo pickup, like the skill, but without needing the skill... and u may ask why the fuck would u want that xD cause the skill need to be aced for that, and if its aced increase a lot of ur max ammo, and ppl like me with 700hrs will easly notice if u have 255 shot of a weapon ur not supose too, and ur not a eng....u got it

ok thats it o/ hope you like any of the ideia u bloody pirate xD
cheers

Edited by igoralmeidae
  • Upvote 2

commanderfluffles

Wait what do you actually want? There's a lot of waffling here, could you be more concise?

He wants a way to make it so cops can never turn of the power 

• Upvote 2

Asrien

I was bored doing some framing frame loud (i know stupid so much easier on stealth but i was feeling like it) and i though with myself, u can make ppl dont call the cops, and dont press the a forgot the name boton...u know the red one, and why not make cops never turn of the power? is it possible?i hope! xD

another one :) u know when u play solo (like not even bots) and cloaker kinda ignore you, he just look at you with his dumb face and dont do shit...sooo...cant u make a option so he ignore u even with players?that would be so awesome :D

last one i promise xD short and simple, increase ammo pickup, like the skill, but without needing the skill... and u may ask why the fuck would u want that xD cause the skill need to be aced for that, and if its aced increase a lot of ur max ammo, and ppl like me with 700hrs will easly notice if u have 255 shot of a weapon ur not supose too, and ur not a eng....u got it

ok thats it o/ hope you like any of the ideia u bloody pirate xD

cheers

Good work with the edits, now just work on spelling and using your words better. Because there's a lot of waffling still and it takes from your message, which in turn makes people less likely to do anything with it.

Rella

He wants a way to make it so cops can never turn of the power

Were you not confused at first reading it? Or...

commanderfluffles

Were you not confused at first reading it? Or...

Not really ive always been fascinated with the human mind so finding out what he wanted was not hard