PirateCaptain

Cheatertag Change Cheater tag to Pirate tag

PirateCaptain

I would like to have the cheater tag changed to showing Pirate instead of Cheater.

A super version would be to make it change to anything the user would like it to say, you could name it idiot of fanboy or whatever with a SimpleInput

• Upvote 7

PirateCaptain

Good idea.Will be it aviable for all, or only for donors?

undecided, but I would most likely put it in the regular as it is a old script which was freely availabe at one point.

PirateCaptain

it will only be viewable to the person running PP.

I will NEVER add anything to PP that would make it identifiable, then ovk could just make a script and instaban everyone from their community.

HoxHud et al. could also easily flag us all and add us to their shitlists.

• Upvote 1

Cluck_9

REALLY great idea. i think everyone has this option but only donors can change it to whatever they want!

:me:

The HiVE

REALLY great idea. i think everyone has this option but only donors can change it to whatever they want!

:me:

Place it as a LUAC, goes against the whole open source ideal of PiratePerfection (and will be ruined by Team B1313 (Twilight insult, FYI)), yet place it as a Donor/Prem perk, the tag'd remain as 'Cheater' for the normal edition. Either way, this can't really be a donor perk, simply because the exact same and only coding will be available to all three versions, regardless of how it's released.

thatguy1211

pretty fantastic :) that would be awesome

Edited by thatguy1211