PirateCaptain

Release Pirate Perfection Reborn v0.97

PirateCaptain

New version released

Crewmembers can Please login or register to see this link.

Donors Crewmembers can Please login or register to see this link.

Premium Crewmembers can Please login or register to see this link.

Changelog:

(*) Greatly improved lego mod. Now you can place more props on map, place them using binded key and even quickswitch between them using same binds.
(*) Configs structure updated, so now config related problems are easier to detect. Update all your configs with current structure, including config.lua, key configs, game configs.
(*) Announcements, update checker and version checker are working again.
(*) restart_pro_missions.lua updated
(*) Fixed bug, where cheat control got unloaded for game session, when game configs were switched or game was normalized.
(*) Localizator changes, preparation for upcoming changes related to localizations.
(*) Added menu, where you can configure waypoints filter. (For show waypoints in mission menu)
(*) Autocooker improved, so now it doesn't require "Interact with all" to be enabled in order to properly work.
(+) Added shut down dialogs (can be found in mission menu)
(*) Probably fixed issue, where convert all stopped converting others, when it failed to convert atleast 1 enemy.
(+) Added "Secure All" script. Now you can secure any type of bag in special zones for that.
(*) Improvements in xray
(*) New interactions were added in interaction menu
(*) General improvements with scripts, so now trainer do less queries to disk for some trainer scripts.

More info coming....

• Upvote 11

lolminer

what is the difference between the reg., pro, and premium version?

dafa

how i close the console when open the game?

mcblitz

Thanks for the update.

Edited by mcblitz
  • Upvote 2

PirateCaptain

If i have v0.95 can i continue to play with this version?or i need to download this versions?I'm scared if this version doesn't work..

BTW nice job man!You are awesome.

yes you need to download the new one, and you should uninstall the old one to be 100% sure. (overwriting should be fine but better safe than annoyed)

future version will come with proper installer/uninstaller and a regular copy/paste package for those who are afraid of .exe files.

more noob friendly so to speak :D

PirateCaptain

how i close the console when open the game?

Debug console is default off in v0.97, if you see it you didnt install it properly or changed the pd2hook.yml yourself.

d7d7

Why not have permission for it

You do not have permission to download this file

d7d7

Why when you transfer files and run the game close by itself always deleted when you do not close

maxolahird

There are issues with this version, not even working here. No command prompt window b4 game opens, and it also crashes a lot.

PirateCaptain

Why not have permission for it

You do not have permission to download this file

validate your email, and by the looks of it you figured it out since you are a regular crewmember now.

Aston55

I got the new version and uninstalled my old version and now when i open the game from steam or desktop icon it goes to a loading screen and crashes

jeepin8

can not get this one to work.. reg. version

game launches fine.

jeepin8

Regular Version. poco mod, windows 8.1, installed pre.req.s read faq still no luck in getting functionality.

have restarted a few times. the machine and the process of installing. 

any help would be appreciated

I am now Re-downloading steam and starting from scratch to try to resolve issue.

Edited by jeepin8

maxolahird

For all of you who "struggle" with crashing and are lazy to go to the support page to look for solution:

Change in config.lua next values:

HUD = false,

announcements = false,

check_for_updates = false,

so we have to completely disable the HUD?

Edited by maxolahird

maxolahird

How can I get rid of Used Deathwish Skull Mask without completing a single heist on deathwish.

in Payday 2 stats website?

ThisJazzman

How can I get rid of Used Deathwish Skull Mask without completing a single heist on deathwish.

in Payday 2 stats website?

Just make your profile private or unlock deathwish achievement.

maxolahird

Just make your profile private or unlock deathwish achievement.

Hey, I did unlock them, there was another message like "Used deathwish skull mask without unlocking the achievement" 

That one went away but not that last one I said... doesn't seem to have any way other than making profile private (which I cant do right now) to make it disappear... so I will just ignore it as no one will probably ever care about that

ThisJazzman

Hey, I did unlock them, there was another message like "Used deathwish skull mask without unlocking the achievement" 

That one went away but not that last one I said... doesn't seem to have any way other than making profile private (which I cant do right now) to make it disappear... so I will just ignore it as no one will probably ever care about that

Some hoxhud users may count this probably. But you can tell them this is bug. Still it is better to set profile for atleast "Users only" visibility. It is almost public, but user will have to login into steam in order to view your profile.