SeraphimKensai

PayDay Cards

SeraphimKensai

Another suggestion which I'm not sure has been looked at or not in any fashion but the thought occurred to me watching a group chain repeat jewelry store on normal just for the cards.

Is there a way to make it so selecting a card would loop over multiple times? and then also a means to stop the loop. The idea would be so that playing with a group of friends you might run the loop say 10 times and unlock a few extra patterns, materials, etc for your party.

I understand though that this is a moot point for those of us that have the trainer as pregame F2 can give us what ever we want. I was more curious about the ability for non-PPR party members to benefit from it as well.

I could see it as a potential "troll" ability if over used, so perhaps a donor+ only option if created or some way to limit how long the loop lasts for the public version.

Any thoughts?

PirateCaptain

Another suggestion which I'm not sure has been looked at or not in any fashion but the thought occurred to me watching a group chain repeat jewelry store on normal just for the cards.

Is there a way to make it so selecting a card would loop over multiple times? and then also a means to stop the loop. The idea would be so that playing with a group of friends you might run the loop say 10 times and unlock a few extra patterns, materials, etc for your party.

I understand though that this is a moot point for those of us that have the trainer as pregame F2 can give us what ever we want. I was more curious about the ability for non-PPR party members to benefit from it as well.

I could see it as a potential "troll" ability if over used, so perhaps a donor+ only option if created or some way to limit how long the loop lasts for the public version.

Any thoughts?

would make it possible to ruin game for people who want to earn them legit, so im afraid thats a no :(

If they want to cheat, they should install the trainer themselves.