Sign in to follow this  
PirateCaptain

Twitch details.

PirateCaptain

Please login or register to see this link.

193 followers as of february 5th 2015

We are working on a special spoofname version of the trainer for twitchers, so you can stay anonymous while streaming your shenanigans.

It will not sync your name, but the person twitching/broadcasting will not be revealed by real steamname, and the 3 people joining the game will be renamed to something piraty :)

Asrien is working on the profil picture and logo.

PirateCaptain

I would be willing to stream, but I have a crappy 1MB upload, but a 25 MB download.

Ah well, I guess I will just stick with editing videos.

you can join as a player if you speak mature english and still be in on the fun.. :)

Just need to be in the steamgroup to coordinate joining the stream team in the group chat

PirateCaptain

Update...

Spoofname script for twitch streamers is now done.

I will add it to a special section in Please login or register to see this link. soon.

Asrien

Please login or register to see this link.

193 followers as of february 5th 2015

We are working on a special spoofname version of the trainer for twitchers, so you can stay anonymous while streaming your shenanigans.

It will not sync your name, but the person twitching/broadcasting will not be revealed by real steamname, and the 3 people joining the game will be renamed to something piraty :)

Asrien is working on the profil picture and logo.

Asrien already did the profile picture and logo! You have both of them, now he wants to start working on idle stream images of PP gameplay, but for that he needs screenshots! :P

• Upvote 1

PirateCaptain

Asrien already did the profile picture and logo! You have both of them, now he wants to start working on idle stream images of PP gameplay, but for that he needs screenshots! :P

asrien is a really interesting 3rd person character :D

Sign in to follow this