PirateCaptain

PiratePerfection - Now hiring talent

PirateCaptain

So you have skills besides killing cops?

If you would like to help make pirateperfection better and be a part of a happy go easy crew this is you chance to make a difference.

We need creative people in the following categories:

Twitch streamers (highly sought after, anonymity guaranteed) also twitch gamers and editors needed

Webpage design (needed to help design our new splashpage)

Youtube video creators (for collaborative works or independent)

Music/audio editors

Graphic artists (photoshoppers with an edge)

If you are skilled in any of the above areas, post in this thread and we will have a chat with you, about how we could best apply your skills and immortalise your name in the trainer.

The pay is not monetary yet (games donated to us would be a possibility), but you will be part of a tight crew with a common goal, and you will be credited for all your work in a coming credits section in our trainer.

Are you ready and wiling to be part of Please login or register to see this link.

• Upvote 5

PirateCaptain

I am curiouse about the video creator what will that entail? 

the most wanted for videos at the moment is a short'ish video of PP in action, have a look at this one

It should advertise us and some effects combined with cool footage would be perfect.

I will probably be bundled inside the future .exe installer, so it has to be short and to the point.

commanderfluffles

the most wanted for videos at the moment is a short'ish video of PP in action, have a look at this one

It should advertise us and some effects combined with cool footage would be perfect.

I will probably be bundled inside the future .exe installer, so it has to be short and to the point.

Before i say if im willing to help tell me the following

1. will my content be promoted in descrpition and stuff like my channel url and things

2. will it be on my channel or on the pirate perfection channel?  

PirateCaptain

1. will my content be promoted in descrpition and stuff like my channel url and things

1: Descriptions where? if you are thinking youtube sure we can link to the creators youtube channel. 

2: If you want to show adverts for us on your channel you are welcome, it will be used as much as possible by us.

darkzone

That is a cool A** video right ther' aaarr matey!...

PirateCaptain

I have some experience in video editing, but what does it involve?

Is it recording, editing, and sound track editing or what?

And is it "scripted" or am i the one coming up with the ideas.

you will have a lot of freedom to do what you want, and you will have the rest of the creativeteam to help you

If you like to work/help on any of the requested projects we would be very happy :)

PiratePanda_

Hey Captain!

We spoke before, but I think I'm ready to put my skills in music and audio editing back into force. It's been long since I've done anything of the sort, and I wish to contribute my skills again! Feel free to P.M. me with anything.

P.S. Now I can do video editing!

• Upvote 1

PirateCaptain

Hey Captain!

We spoke before, but I think I'm ready to put my skills in music and audio editing back into force. It's been long since I've done anything of the sort, and I wish to contribute my skills again! Feel free to P.M. me with anything.

P.S. Now I can do video editing!

your still in the creativeteam Panda nothing has changed, welcome back matey

PirateCaptain

Well that sound good :)

Is there a specific thing i could start to make? 

Let's see what you can do, make a sample of your skill and you will be added to Please login or register to see this link.

reaper8281

I wouldn't mind having scripts to some of my streams. Too bad I can't write. I bet I can feed someone with any amount of talent approximately what I want to do and they can doctor it up though. Maybe some alternate timeline where they're super heroes and they're robbing supervillans? 

Edit afterthought: How about we have multiple people recording and they each have their own story line until a certain point where they meet up. After that, we edit in each person's view when and how we want. I'll do the editing on this end since that sounds like a lot of work.

Rella

I'm still working on one. That I sent you. demonichate or someone is helping me animate it.

SuperKad

I am currently owner of a Dutch YouTube channel with over 6000 subscribers (6k)

Would love to join you and maintain and regularly upload English videos and can even help that channel in collaboration with my current network.

(I can perfectly speak English, Dutch and Russian)

I have a great sense of humor (uhu)

And have a lot of spare time, I edit my video's with Adobe Premiere Pro.

Would love to help <3

• Upvote 1

GamerDanger

​dang man how did you do that thats so epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PirateCaptain

please send your sample(s) in a pm to me if you dont want to post it here

• Upvote 1

Clone

I can do video editing as well as a little bit of audio editing. I'll PM an example to you tomorrow because I'm going to be away from home all day today :/
PS It would be something along the line of a PP Stealth Demo :D

PirateCaptain

do you mind if i post the link to my logo?

not at all, lets have a look