PirateCaptain

PiratePerfection - Now hiring talent

Hector Barbossa
3 hours ago, lividsubset3 said:

My twitch is Please login or register to see this link.  and i haven't set up past broadcasts and the teamspeak ip would be great for the info.

Ip is parrotspeak.com

Powder Monkey

Raises hand on Photoshop 

drk_silva

I am a web developer, and I work with editing images and videos, I am graduated in Php, C #, C ++, c, Java, Java for web, css, javascript, .NET in general.

Photoshop dominates the basics and I can do magnificent damage with the tool, and I work and maintain 3d editors like adobe premiere and cinema 4d, I also have dominion of sony vegas and studio.

I consecrate the mechanics of Maya and Blender 3d.

I have security science ant-ddos, ant-ddll injectors, general invayoes, I have some knowledge contribute to collaborate with the project.

I am Brazilian, and I know English very quickly, and I am fluent in Spanish.

• Upvote 1

PirateCaptain
25 minutes ago, drk_silva said:

I am a web developer, and I work with editing images and videos, I am graduated in Php, C #, C ++, c, Java, Java for web, css, javascript, .NET in general.

Photoshop dominates the basics and I can do magnificent damage with the tool, and I work and maintain 3d editors like adobe premiere and cinema 4d, I also have dominion of sony vegas and studio.

I consecrate the mechanics of Maya and Blender 3d.

I have security science ant-ddos, ant-ddll injectors, general invayoes, I have some knowledge contribute to collaborate with the project.

I am Brazilian, and I know English very quickly, and I am fluent in Spanish.

would you like to come have a talk with us on teamspeak? (parrotspeak.com) you got me intrigued :D