Sign in to follow this  
PirateCaptain

Intro Intro sequence for twitch/youtube recordings

PirateCaptain

While contemplating the advertisement video i figure we would need a really neat 3d modelled spinning logo short sequence to intro our videos on twitch, and possibly videos we shoot out on youtube.

It should be really short like maximum 10 seconds, showing the text

"PiratePerfection

Presents"

Intros I like as samples

will add more samples soon

Attached our logo as PSD files to work with, made by Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this link.

• Upvote 1

PirateCaptain

Getting started on making a video intro for us to use :D

cant wait :) i also think #18 is awesome

PirateCaptain

I will make one tomorrow as well, and in my opinion instead of dubstep we should use something like hard rock or pirate themed music (Look at Sid Meiers Pirates).

feel free to pick your favorite music genre, myself im a big fan of dubstep so i say.... DROP ON!!! @ faber

PirateCaptain

Please login or register to see this link. made a first run... awessoooome, now just need the logo down in view :)

Uraz88

While contemplating the advertisement video i figure we would need a really neat 3d modelled spinning logo short sequence to intro our videos on twitch, and possibly videos we shoot out on youtube.

It should be really short like maximum 10 seconds, showing the text

"PiratePerfection

Presents"

Intros I like as samples

will add more samples soon

Attached our logo as PSD files to work with, made by Please login or register to see this link.

LIKE...AMAZING WORK WITH THIS  :cute:  :cute:  :cute:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:  :bounce:

Nocturnal

Hello everyone!!!! I think I have finished to video for now. XD And DylanLee98 the reason I choose to use that specific song was because it goes back to Pirate Perfections roots. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPSyp9n6MxU&feature=youtu.be

Tell me what you think! OH!!!! I'm also working in possibly creating a chained theme also, I'll post some sample videos of it later though. Since it's a pain modeling the chain link, and various other things. 

• Upvote 1

PirateCaptain

This is wonderful EON

Sign in to follow this