PirateCaptain

YouTube Latest PiratePerfection videos on Youtube

PirateCaptain

Please login or register to see this link.

Seems like we are spreading on youtube like a virus hehehe, lots of people are simply reuploading old videos and adding their own adfly or similar moneyscheme redirecs to our files hehehe.

Its pretty easy to spot the good ones by sorting after viewcount.

Download at these places at your own risk, they could be virus infested or just money hungry uploaders, you never know

Below link is PiratePerfection vids sorted by most viewed. (168.716 views at posting time, which is pretty amazing considering he has very little idea what he is doing and how PP works)

Please login or register to see this link.

From the viewcounts its pretty obvious a well made tutorial explaining how PiratePerfection works would be able to get a massive exposure, maybe an idea for the CreativeCrew?

• Upvote 1

PiratePanda_

There's already a video on my channel with over 62k views. That might have given us some exposure already ^.^

That's like old though. I'm most likely going to remake it to demonstrate the latest version of reborn.

• Upvote 1

PirateCaptain

Please upload it to our youtube chan when you are done also, so our users can find everything pirateperfection in one place, let me know when you need it so i can add you to the youtube team.

Also Panda

Can you resend me the file with all the levelled audioclips, I misplaced/lost it when I was homeless.

Then i will have it added again, and people can enable the custom headshot sounds if they want which I love dearly along along with many other people

PiratePanda_

Please upload it to our youtube chan when you are done also, so our users can find everything pirateperfection in one place, let me know when you need it so i can add you to the youtube team.

Also Panda

Can you resend me the file with all the levelled audioclips, I misplaced/lost it when I was homeless.

Then i will have it added again, and people can enable the custom headshot sounds if they want which I love dearly along along with many other people

Sure thing! Except I'm not so sure how to upload to that channel, just mine. We'll have that settled sometime later.

As to the audio clips, I've been through many system restarts, they've been lost for many months. I'm going to need the original files again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Baddog-11

About which audio files are you talking ?

I have a copy of every PP Trainer on my computer are the sound files from those fine ?

PirateCaptain

no, i never got them into a v17, it was all the custom headshot sound but they were levelled so not so annoyingly loud

DJ_SKETTEOZ

Obviously all you guys are much better than me but I still got my own video finally haha ;D

@PiratePanda   -   I actually used your video to explain some stuff to me before I installed it on my own :) Thanks man! If you are ever available I would be very appreciative if you could help me on youtube or what not ;)

• Upvote 1

PiratePerfector!

I got a new video posted

Lets go PP!