Connor2232

Who is Rank/stark?

Connor2232

The only guy on the website with negative reputation and has 9000 down votes whats his story?

Clone

A legend now a days. I was active back when he was. Was a great staff till he decided to fuck the site over with some others and take the paypal for the site. It was a pretty big thing for a while. After a while it blew over.

Now time for my opinion of everything

Ahh nostalgia. I've been here for 3 years now. This site has seen alot of shit. Alot of the OG members (Rank, Simp, Davy, Sang, AG to name a few) have left, been forcible removed or have tried to start shit. I've been here About a year ago I started to lurk and it's been downhill since then. I love this site and its community. When the site was broke and I believe is was Sang who figured out that a proxy site fixed the broken CSS. Right after the site was fixed was a huge boom in the community. New members left and right, huge donations it was great. I can't say there was a definite turning point but my guess would be Rank's mutiny. From there is went to shit, the site never properly recovered.

And now we're here. People leaving left and right over drama, staff disappearing or abusing power. I'm being honest rn, the sites gone to shit. 

This isn't my goodbye eveyone, ima just go back to lurking. Maybe one day we will return to our former glory. Until then :sparrowrun:

• Sad 1

IamALS

# 3   Posted (edited)

В 04.04.2017 at 20:12, Connor2232 сказал:

The only guy on the website with negative reputation and has 9000 down votes whats his story?

В 23.12.2017 at 05:32, Clone сказал:

A legend now a days. I was active back when he was. Was a great staff till he decided to fuck the site over with some others and take the paypal for the site. It was a pretty big thing for a while. After a while it blew over.

Now time for my opinion of everything

Ahh nostalgia. I've been here for 3 years now. This site has seen alot of shit. Alot of the OG members (Rank, Simp, Davy, Sang, AG to name a few) have left, been forcible removed or have tried to start shit. I've been here About a year ago I started to lurk and it's been downhill since then. I love this site and its community. When the site was broke and I believe is was Sang who figured out that a proxy site fixed the broken CSS. Right after the site was fixed was a huge boom in the community. New members left and right, huge donations it was great. I can't say there was a definite turning point but my guess would be Rank's mutiny. From there is went to shit, the site never properly recovered.

And now we're here. People leaving left and right over drama, staff disappearing or abusing power. I'm being honest rn, the sites gone to shit. 

This isn't my goodbye eveyone, ima just go back to lurking. Maybe one day we will return to our former glory. Until then :sparrowrun:

I hope that Please login or register to see this link. will not delete my message for an imaginary reason. Most people tend to your version, but I think this is not entirely correct.

MWS -modworkshop
PP - You know yourself
OC - Other cheats
NA - Not an advertisement
PC - Capitan
P3DHack (NA) - P3D

In December there was a mod Cheater Kicker, which excludes you, if you play with cheats.
P3D (NA)  proposed to take a counter-act, which punishes those who use anti-cheats.
Since we cheaters more, it would be easier to punish them than us.

P3D (NA) contacted all the creators of OC in order to agree on this and start a war together.
From PP it was AG who agreed to participate and wanted to add it to PP.

Everything was ready and it only remained to add this file to everyone.
But between AG and Baddog there was a quarrel, I do not know the exact reason, but I think that Baddog was not right.

Цитата

LiL'LuPeY^-22.12.2017

hi

Like I told you before I am waiting for the rest of the team for a decision so if you want to release your work better not wait for PP And about AG he got banned for breaking almost every rule the forum had, If you want I can send you a list with details of it...

Just read these unreadable rules, they are almost empty
Please login or register to see this link.

AG left in P3D. And main persons from P3D try with Baddog add this file in PP. Baddog was almost ready, but he needed to confer with the site team. As you can see, there was only PC and Baddog. In the meantime, P3D negotiates with all the remaining OC. And learn more about the old site team.

One of the old staff said that it was in fact.
PC and three more people had a shared account on Paypal. Everyone knew login and password.
Pc began to take away most of the money from there, daily ordering food from restaurants, buying furniture, etc.
And at one time PC took an extremely large amount.
This was not liked by the otal 3 people and they told the PC to spend less. But the PC refused this and continued to spend a lot.

The account has less than $ 1000 left and rank has changed the password. The remaining amount they divided into 3 people.
If the PC ordered every day food from the restaurant and bought furniture, then imagine how small moneys it is for 3 people.

They quarreled and dispersed in different directions. From real history it turns out that these people did the right thing.
But here their reputation is extremely spoiled. And PC and other staff tell you how bad they are.Since they quarreled, they did not come here anymore.

As you understand, if the developers left PP, then there is virtually no one to add or fix anything. Therefore, for a year already there are no updates.
I do not consider the last update, as it was stolen from the old developers, who here are called thieves and traitors.
Who now is PP and the remaining team of the site, if they steal code from "thieves". A double thief or a thief in a square?

Rank was engaged in the site, as you can see for the whole year nothing has changed. The site also loads for a long time, but on the phone it is not possible to watch it, since every 5-7 minutes you have to restart the browser.

So now PP is dead, and how quickly Baddog would not delete my comments for a false reason. Baddog confirms that this is true.
514.png.a23fc825f778892edf24b898fd489298.png

And if you look at profile on P3D site, you will see that he even received a promotion to the Contributors
515.thumb.png.56440a007d52a64fe2371252bf7549b9.pngI hope that Baddog or PC will respond to this, and not delete my comment

P.s Money is what killed pirates throughout history. All code in PP was made by those three people who quarreled because of money from the PC
If you hope that PP will once again be the best, then no. PC and Baddog do not understand programming, most of the mail domains are now free in registered, and the remaining ones are either broken or will not function soon.
When was the last time you saw news about pirates on TV, about a year ago? And after that there is no news from them, and here too

Edited by IamALS

Baddog-11

1. You guys should finally learn that there is a different between Please login or register to see this link. Please login or register to see this link.
AG already made this mistake and started telling bullshit about me.

2. AG is just a regular User he doesn't have any right to decide what PP does and what not.

3. I already explained to you thoroughly in a PM that there are forum rules written down in a forum thread.

4. The Story about Paypal is just what the Guys from BC tell, have you ever heard what the Please login or register to see this link. had to say about this or if BC story would be true why did the other Admin Please login or register to see this link. not leave too?

5. Not really nice to post a screenshot of a private message, something that is forbidden by (German)-Law so that you could get sued. (Violation of personal rights)
Also, note the usage of the words *think* & *maybe*
Oh, and if you haven't got the message yet the Captain is back.

6. Nice Photoshop skills
Why didn't you post a direct link to the profile? (Please login or register to see this link. )
Oh, maybe because the actual "Rank" is something else hu?
Also, note the Background picture got added by an Admin I didn't ask for this.
Nice move of editing the profile just to take a screenshot of it.
And I just took a screenshot of the profile myself just to be sure for the possibility that it gets changed by an Admin again.

LlFCgby.png

7. Like I said before the Captain is back and not only that the trainers also got updated even a new Update is already in the work and available for Patrons.
Also, I have no idea what you talk about TV? I have never seen news about PiratePerfecion on TV.

8. The very first PiratePerfection Trainer was made back in 2013 by PirateCaptain and transcendperfection in collaboration with users like Simplity and Harfatus
Everything else that came after it is just a bad copy, a false attempt at creating something better.
All kind of users are able to dig through source code that got posted by Please login or register to see this link. but only these guys came up with the idea to mash everything up in menus to create something that we now call a Trainer.
And in the begin all Scripts where written by these guys it's just that with every new update new things got added, things that were posted in public thus free for use they even credited those who wrote them.
It's just the unknowncheats SiteAdmin (who has a problem with PirateCaptain getting his own site) and some Users who failed in being better, that keep telling everyone this bullshit story about how PP has stolen everything.
Something that is impossible if you are the one who has created it first.

PS. Yes, I could just ignore you and delete that post but I rather show off how stupid this all is.

A Person that posts screenshots of PM's and edits a screenshot of a public viewable profil (which even got edited by an admin) doesn't seem very trustful to me.

Who knows maybe even the screenshot of the pm is a fake and whatever else you tell.

• Like 1

IamALS
Цитата

I already explained to you thoroughly in a PM that there are forum rules written down in a forum thread.

These are not rules. Because you did not agree with them when registering.
Ask your friend to register on the site, and then ask him with what rules he agreed.
I think he will be surprised that he agreed with the rules that are somewhere far away and that to find this topic you need to explore the entire site before registering.

Цитата

You guys should finally learn that there is a different between Please login or register to see this link.  Please login or register to see this link.
AG already made this mistake and started telling bullshit about me.

But if you are trying to prove to me the opposite, then why do you yourself violate this rule? 12. You shall not have multiple Accounts.
How wonderful that the site's staff violates its own rules with which no one agreed...
Are you going to block yourself for breaking the rules?

Цитата

The Story about Paypal is just what the Guys from BC tell, have you ever heard what the Please login or register to see this link.  had to say about this or if BC story would be true why did the other Admin Please login or register to see this link.  not leave too?

It is obvious. If everything suits you, then it makes no sense to take $ 900 for three of them once, when you can get a good income every month. I'm right, right? (Some are wrong, but I think you understand my text)
Harfatus has not been developing for a long time. Its mention is only 7 times in all the functionality. And all this was done long ago

Цитата

6. Nice Photoshop skills

As far as I know, my space on the site is limited, so I have to reduce their size. I do not know if it's allowed in Germany to use modern browsers with support for extensions. If not, then see my photoshop skills on PP site
518.thumb.png.34b89106f0ca408c1ed66aca4934a51e.png
As you can see, I am so excellent in photoshop that I was able to remove ads from the side and the background image.
I spent a lot of time on this by simply blocking these images in my modern browser with support for extensions.
This helped me solve the problem with the browser hovering, because optimizing images on the site side is not the best idea
If I gave a link to the site, then by the rules that no one agreed to and which you violate yourself, they were used against me again.
Covers are added to people who have taken any part in P3DHack. If after that you got the status of a rival, it can only mean that you are a conflict person, because you negatively regard both Ag and the old participants who made BC. Try to find something because of what you are in conflict with all of whom I heard about

Цитата

7. Like I said before the Captain is back and not only that the trainers also got updated even a new Update is already in the work and available for Patrons.

Also, I have no idea what you talk about TV? I have never seen news about PiratePerfecion on TV. (I'm talking about real pirates like Somali pirates.)

I learned about the captain's return a couple of days earlier than you. If you want to surprise me, then you did not succeed.
If you think that if the baddog-11 can steal a couple of files from the BC, which he so does hating, then yes, the update is really good.
But could it be worth adding continental coins that came out more than a year ago?
No, it's better to steal corrections from BC. You were so in a hurry to do this, that in one file is David Jonson and in another Jocker. Is it really funny?
And if you say that these are lies, how could you get the same mistakes driving the car just like in BC, only six months after they were updated?

---------------------
I will answer here at 8. and maybe a few more
Yes, once it was an excellent trainer with innovations and unique functions, but that was before that quarrel with Paypal.
I do not think that you can betray what earned you several years of income, for an instant profit of $ 300, which is equal to your donation on the site.

But for over a year nothing has happened. And this is an occasion to ponder. 
It's obvious that those you mentioned in your message did not deal with Payday for too long, and most likely did not return to it.
And the captain himself has no programming skills. And the only thing left for you is to steal the code from BC.
And only for the reason that you do not have actual programming skills, and the captain does not know how. There is no cheat on Raid, and copy it from BC it does not work for you, because you can not reading this files.
The captain is so helpless that he can not change the DNS server on this site (Please login or register to see this link. ).
Not to mention the fact that the link to the blocked channel on YT is still hanging at the bottom.
Not to mention the terrible brakes when loading pages, at least because of non-optimized content, for example the same background fon. So I have to use my photoshop skills to delete this image every time when I load the page

And the removal of the nicknames originated from this site initially, since I do not want to see how pp staff relate to most of the audience. (Slave near with nicknames)
And such a photoshop use of a modern browser allows me to delete superfluous objects in all sites.
519.png.cd25b620810ad8ddeebf80b4df5ade4e.png520.png.f7e4e0bdb5f018a9370ea2e9628fe7ed.png

Цитата

5. Not really nice to post a screenshot of a private message, something that is forbidden by (German)-Law so that you could get sued. (Violation of personal rights)
Also, note the usage of the words *think* & *maybe*

And if you are talking about laws, then perhaps you need to talk about Russian laws. 
I will not talk long. I just often see that the BC administration allegedly stole the code from PP.
But how can you steal the code you made yourself?
If you say that they did this when they were in PP, then all the code belongs to PP, but you are wrong. As far as I know, one of the developers was from Russia
In this case:
The employee must be officially registered, have a properly executed employment contract and a job description that clearly outlines the scope of his duties, and should also be proof that he has created certain software (or part of it) in the technical assignment.
If these documents are available, the company can be sure of its rights to the software.
In the absence of one of these documents, any employee who participated in the creation of software has the exclusive right to this software

I'm sure there were no such documents, so PP belongs to the captain exactly as PP belongs to BC.
In this case, you spoil the reputation of a person and other items, and this is a major fine or prison.

Therefore, if you do not recognize the law of Russia (I wrote you about this case to you at the post office, but you rejected it), then why should I recognize the laws of your country, besides, when you said that this correspondence is supposedly false... Like my Nice Photoshop skills using browser extensions.

As I said, you are older than me, but not smarter. YOU are trying to hide the facts and accuse me of lying when you yourself violate the rules that were edited a few days ago by you.
And as I understand we do not have a very friendly relationship, apparently you like to quarrel with all

Baddog-11

Like I already told you in the PM.
Just because you didn't have to click a Checkbox to confirm that you have read/understood and agree to the rules when registering doesn't mean you are free to do whatever you want on this forum.

Those rules reflect a common sense of behaving on Forums like being friendly, don't insult others, don't argue with Staff etc. etc. hence the topic name Community Guidelines.
These are no official Rules per se, see it more as a tool that helps Staff to handle reports better by sending a link of this rules to users that got reported.
If everyone would behave nice no one would get reported and it never would have been needed to write these down these Rules in the first place but thanks to some bad individuum’s they are now there to help us, the Staff to make things easier.
Of course these Rules got optimized to fit this forum (Pirateperfection/Payday2/hacks etc.) and they get updated when a new situation requires it.
(Please login or register to see this link. Please login or register to see this link. in the past we never had the problem of users Advertising other hack sites but it’s becoming a thing, people felt offended by receiving such pms and reported them.)

The Registration Terms say:

The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to report the content or contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.

We put up those rules to help people understand why their post got reported so that they can learn from it and that way we reduce the amount of Reports and the number of users getting banned for getting reported multiple times.

About breaking the multiple Accounts Rules
I think you misunderstood me, Lupey and me(Baddog) are two different persons hence I am not breaking any rule.

Photoshop skills
I have no idea what kind of "modern" Browser you use that makes Ranks disappear on profiles but if my Rank on P3Dhack was never visible to you in the first place why did you even make a screenshot of it if the most important part is missing anyway? Without the rank visible in your picture your whole point is redundant since it shows nothing besides an image that got Added by the Admin without me even wanting or knowing about it.
Also, have you ever thought about using a different browser to take a clean screenshot of something important like this?
I don't know about you but I am using Google Chrome also with a lot of extensions but I have at least the option to turn them off if I want, I guess in Germany we have just more freedom.
If I wanted I could also just open an "Incognito"-Tab which has most of the extension turned off by default.
So many possibilities to take a Screenshot of a Profile with a Rank.

Can't say much about the PayPal problem since I never was involved that's something between the Admins.
All I have is Ranks Story and Captains, Harfatus & Simplity never said anything about it and Davy Jones chose Ranks side and kept repeating his Version.

About stealing corrections from BC
First, you should get the names right its Davy Jones and The Joker and that is no joke there is nothing funny about this.
Also, you should know that in this case, both are the same Person, Davy Jones was his old PP name and the Joker is his new BC name.
Second, the names are in the files for a reason in fact to Credit the Author of the Script, removing or replacing the name that would be stealing but not taking something that is available for free on the internet and using it while crediting the creator.

Every problem that you have related to this website or youtube channel or whatever, should you tell the captain and not me since I am just a Moderator and not responsible for these things, seeing that you already knew that he is back before me should make this even easier for you.

About Russian Laws
I have no idea how Russian Laws work and I am pretty sure I am never going to need to know.
I live in Germany, this site is hosted in America, the Captain lives in Denmark.
You would never find a sane Lawyer that would take up such a silly case about some "stolen" Code to create a Hack/Trainer especially when there are like 4 Countries involved that are not even working that well together.
But I am curious who of the 4 Users that I mentioned before (Captain, Transcend, Harfatus, V00d00) the original creator of PP, is from Russia?
Doesn't even matter since you said yourself "
In the absence of one of these documents, any employee who participated in the creation of software has the exclusive right to this software" & "PP belongs to the captain"
Since you are saying it yourself that PP belongs to the Captain how can you then also say in the very same post that PP steals everything?
Also, it doesn't make any sense that you accuse me of spoiling someone's reputation when you are the one talking bad about everything.

Also, I have no idea what this line means "
I wrote you about this case to you at the post office, but you rejected it" since I don't have a post office or whatever that is there is nothing that I “rejected” did you even write to the right address or whatever?

And you still think that you are smarter than me but with every post you make you prove the opposite, why don't you just act like a Smart grown-up person and just drop this Argue?
Seeing that you are here on the Pirateperfection forum and not on the P3DHack or BC forum or whatever so that you are just the regular user while I am the Moderator so that when I feel like this debate doesn’t lead to anything than just wasting my time arguing about some pointless things that I cant change anyway, I could just put an end to this anytime and there would be nothing you could do about it. Since that’s one of the privileges a Moderator has. You could set up your own forum and enjoy those privileges there yourself and then if I would register there you could do with me want you would want to, but that's never gonna happen because I am smart enough to never bring up a Debate on your forum.

Hastabrand
On 07/02/2018 at 9:53 PM, IamALS said:

Pc began to take away most of the money from there, daily ordering food from restaurants, buying furniture, etc.
And at one time PC took an extremely large amount.

What's worth noting, is that Pirate Captain was out of work for quite some time. He was only paid a small amount by the government. He also has a daughter, meaning he of course would like to buy proper things.

Now as to the forum, it is temporarily dead, however I am sure that with a bit of effort from everyone (including media promotion by the creative team, developers finishing their projects and Maybe even a few paid advertisements if we really want to boost activity).

Nobodysomebody

I have decided to re-register again in order to get my point across and correct details and information given by both Please login or register to see this link.

and IamALS. I will just keep reposting it if Baddog removes it.

Firstly, Baddog, every reason apart from the “Insulting staff (me)” and “discussing with staff” are wrong. Most, if not all the things apart from my nickname are things I was told to do by Captain, or things Captain had known about and agreed to, including “stealing” the trainers and reuploading your files (which I did give credit to you, until I remade both) and circumventing the upload system. And the fact you banned me for being called AG_Developer is just ridiculous. Fucking delusional lunatic.

Now, onto the main part

Baddog, I was working on a new trainer for PP. 2 actually, RAID and PD2. I had talked to Captain about this and he said he will get Harfatus to make a Dual Hook for it. You said I need the source code but.. why do I need the source code if I am remaking it from scratch? So you are wrong. Very wrong.

Not only that, but you are breaking more than just the multiple accounts rule (Lupey is you. You have used Lupey as a name on discord, even promoting yourself (Lupey) to Moderator along with Baddog, and use it as a steam name. Don't bullshit a bullshitter.).

IamALS, the story of the paypal is very one sided. It only focuses on what BC tell everyone. Having spoke to Captain and Davey about it on multiple occasions, the common ground is that Captain was spending the money on himself. Captain did admit to that, and there is nothing wrong with that.

What your story doesn't highlight is the fact that the staff were unhappy he was not letting them spend it. Davey said rank needed money for a wedding, and Captain said he is not allowed to take the money. If this is true, it would make sense why there was a fallout - Captain was only spending it on himself. But because we will never confirm which side is right, we won't know.

But I will say it again here, Captain using the money on himself is not the main issue here. The donations and money generated from sales are the property of the staff in charge of the account. From what I was told, they had no issue with him spending it, but him not letting them use it was the issue.

I also want to point out the ToS and Privacy Policy are mentioned on sign up. However Baddog, should they hadn't been mentioned, IamALS would be right. Because the user never accepted it, they can't be governed by it. Thats law. But it is mentioned, and you need to “Surrender” to those rules as it says. So you are governed by them.

Baddog, I wasn't telling bullshit. On discord, you said you demoted yourself from moderator, and moved to patron because in the PM to Captain you said you are leaving the staff team.

What pissed me off, and caused me to make my status update, is you told a user “don't listen to [me, ag] and listen to [you] as [you are] staff”. If it hadn't been for that, I would have never reacted. But you abused your position, which you technically didn't have anymore according to you. The information I got was all from you, so if you want to say “bullshit” on this, go ahead, as you will basically admit you told everyone bullshit, and caused this mess.

Hasta also backs up the note above to IamALS. Captain was unemployed, and was using the money, as I said above, on himself. And I will go ahead and define himself, because I can already feel Baddog taking it a different way and causing something that actually backs his side to turn against him.

By himself I mean spending on basics. food, water ect.. things you need to survive. You may think “how did so much money go out if he is just buying food and water?” Well, it all adds up. $5 here, $10 there, and before you know it, you've spent $100 on something that barley fills you up. I know that feeling, I've done it before. Said to myself “this is only £2, and that's only £1” and so on and ended up paying for £60 worth of things.

And if he really does have a daughter, then even more so. In his situation, with a kid, spending what he did is more than acceptable.

Baddog, your profile was edited as any other user who helps on p3d does. I saw you wanted to help with translation to German, and the PM shows you weren't afraid to migrate. Because of this, 3DR did what he did even with me, create a banner to show you are helping out. This banner was given to you right after the information above came to light (translation). The screenshot was taken very very recently. How can I tell? By the users who visited your profile, and the fact I'm following you.

A good amount of the OG members, as clone has said, have left, tried to start shit or been forcibly removed. We have had people who have come to P3D fearing you will make another move, banning another innocent user and not wanting a pirateperfection that is ran by you. Because that is what you are doing Baddog, you are treating the site like you are the boss, like everyone is wrong and you are always right, even when you physically can't be right. People don't want that, they want Captain. I left PP not because you banned me, as you clearly see I am more than capable of surviving on other accounts, but because I cannot stand you. Even if Captain unbanned me, I wouldn't have returned.

P3DHack is a much better ship I am glad I'm on. I do not miss pirateperfection.

/AG

Baddog-11

AG, again here is the list of reason why I banned you.
Looks like I have to clear every single point up so that you get it.

Note for member

Sorry AG you recent Activity just was too much go and Take the break you mentioned in your Status Update till the 10.January.2018 and think about everything you have done in the past.
If the Captain is not too busy he may unban you earlier.

Here is a list of Reason why you deserve this ban:

• Impersonating as Staff (Nickname & Titel)
    As you can See it says Nickname & Titel your name AG_Developer may not be a bad thing as itself but in combination with the title you gave yourself. "Support & Trainer Maintenance Guy" That's the Impersonating part.
    You are not part of the Staff team so there is no reason to call yourself a Supporter or Maintenanceer.
    That you think I only banned you for your name could be a hint that you maybe have a problem with reading even short sentences.
    (Besides ignoring the other points)

• Insulting Users (At least Me)
    should be self-explanatory

• Disrespecting Members (Again Me even worse since I am Staff)
    should also be self-explanatory

• Stealing Work (My Hotfix & Unlocker)
    Maybe its true that the captain knew about it, but as long as he doesn't confirm it I won't believe it.
    I as the creator did not know it, you didn't even ask me for permission to re-upload it.
    And there is not really much you "re-did" on your second upload besides removing my name from inside the files and using an old outdated mod.txt that you got from another user.
    We already discussed all those changes after your uploaded that update on discord chat all this should still be there. 

• Not Crediting Creators (My files & several trainers in the Trainer library [One Example: Please login or register to see this link. ])
    Click the Example link. Again, Yes captain gave you permission to post these Trainers here, but would it have been too much of a burden to mention the creator's name somewhere? You added your name as a tag and that's it, why not theirs was that too much to ask for or maybe too hard?
    Like, look at this file 
    Please login or register to see this link.  Cubity_First got it right on all of his files so it's not an impossible task.
    More then half of the Trainers you uploaded are like this, so it's not just one file where one could say you simply forgot it.
    Not to forget my files.

• Circumventing file approval system (Uploaded "his" file [my hotfix] to his site and posts links here)
    There were good reasons why your files never got approved by any Moderator and not just me, so you just went ahead and posted a download link to your own site.
    It would make no sense that the captain allowed you to do this if he could have just approved your file himself or told another Staff Member to do it.

• Spreading Lies (My current situation as one example) 
    I am telling you the same that I told IamALS Lupey is Lupey and Baddog is Baddog > me
    Just because you think we are both the same doesn't mean its true.
    We both never confirmed or denied this, in fact, none ever asked us about this also feels like you 2 are the only one who thinks it is like this.
    We are just playing along that's something you could call trolling.
    Lupey set up the Discord because he wanted to help me and gave himself Moderator rank to moderator the Discord it was planned since the very first day that the captains get the ownership when he finally decides to register with an actual account instead of temporary and that lupey would then remove his moderator rank.
    We both even have different discord, steam, Teamspeak & forum accounts and whatever else you can have an account for. How do you explain this? Do you think I just woke up one day and was like fuck it lets create some new accounts? And I used a time machine to create all those accounts on different times.
    Also, the fact that we both use the same name on some accounts sometimes is not really a valid reason, have you ever heard about account-sharing?
    Or if I would change my steam name to something like "AG_Developer" would I then become you the next day?
    We also live in different cities and play Payday together sometimes.
    But I appreciate the fact that you call yourself a bullshitter.

Also, have you ever heard the proverb "Exceptions confirm the rule." or that Staff is not affected by their own rules?
    Because I really have another account here Please login or register to see this link.  like almost everyone on Staff has, the captain has like 10 other accounts they are all for testing or they are bots etc. etc.
    So there is not really a point in arguing about me breaking the multiple accounts rule seeing that it also should be expected that users have a base of common wisdom to also understand the context of rules.
    The reason behind the multiple accounts rule is that users should not up-/down-vote or rate their own content to push themselves or like in your situation to circumvent a ban.

That's the part about me and lupey and the multiple accounts rule.
    Back to the lie part Lupey nor I as far as I can remember never directly said something like "I quit being a Moderator" or " I am gonna retire" or something like it.
    Also, you can ask the Captain yourself if I ever wrote him such a PM where I said I don't wanna be a Moderator anymore.
    You may be surprised at the answer you will get because I wrote very much in the pm's I have sent him and also Sanguin but never have I said something like this.

It was always the speak of taking a break and/or a temporary stop / taking a vacation etc.
    So there was never a reason for you to tell people that I am not a Moderator or whatever because as long as I have that Rank I am one.

• spreading false information (almost everything in support thread since you have absolutely no idea how the trainer works.)
    I remember the times where you told users that a certain function is a "bug" or that you always keep telling users to reinstall the trainer + complete game just to be on the safe side when something is broken while editing a single .lua file would have fixed their problem in most situation.

• Keeps discussing with Staff (Me)
    Again, should be self-explanatory

Even if we would Ignore most of the points. Insulting, Disrespecting and keeping discussing with me are still fair and valid points why you earned the ban.
I never banned anyone before on this forum and I am not someone who bans people very fast this whole situation with you just went on for too long, Since the day you registered here we are having this kind of problems so it was just a matter of time that this happens.
I banned you in the time where you wanted to take a break anyways, the plan was that you hopefully learn something from it and that you would be unbanned after your break was over or even early if the Captain decided to but instead of learning something you just became even worse insulting me even more and spreading more lies also not to forget the number of accounts and the nice name you gave them.
The only reason why other users could fear that I ban another *innocent* User is because of the lies you are telling, like I have seen some of the PMs you are sending around.

About the source code part, I think you are pulling there something out of the context, I may have said you need Access to the Source Code (from the github which every staff member has access to)
to be able to work/update the current Versions of the trainer.
There is no reason to need a source code of something when someone creates something new, besides maybe the source code of the game but that's a different story.
Also, I am still surprised about your suddenly newly learned skills but hey if you really are capable of creating new Trainers for RAID and Payday2 than good for you, have fun creating them completely out from scratch.

My P3DHack profile got edited without asking me or informing me nor with my permission, something like this is just not right.
Also, where is the problem that I wanted to help P3DHack and translate the trainer for them?
I wanted to help P3DHack but only under the condition that none has a problem with me still being a PiratePerfection Moderator for as long as the site exists since even I did not know if the captains gonna return or not and I clearly wrote that in the Discord Pm to 3DR but looks like he didn't really get it or just ignored that.And as soon as the captain showed a life sign I got that fancy "Rival" Rank with the reason that I am a Spy from PiratePerfection while I never even downloaded one of their files once, something that should be visible for staff and not to forget the fact that the trainer is in luac and that users like IamALS say that I or the Captain "do not understand programming" so that we couldn't even do something with those files.
Also, he was the one who asked me for help almost begging me since I reject his offer multiple times, it was not me who asked if I could join.

And something that I am still not getting if P3DHack is so much better why do you guys keep coming back all this time?

Hastabrand
17 hours ago, Nobodysomebody said:

Hasta also backs up the note above to IamALS. Captain was unemployed, and was using the money, as I said above, on himself.

Yes for reasons which I find acceptable. Put yourself in his spot. Have a family and try to live off minimum money. Wouldn't you also want to spend the money on yourself?

PirateCaptain

The reason why Harfatus And I are now the only admins, is that we setup the site and had the power to take back control after Rank tried to delete our accounts.

Harfatus created most of the best scripts ever written for PD2 (both cheaty and innocent ones that just made the game better) AND he rewrote the hook that transcend left with me after he quit PD2 back in the days of unknownshits.

I setup almost EVERYTHING on the web-facing end, and the only person who had the skills to help was Harfatus.

Simplity was too shy to be active on the forum, and I wrote quite a few posts and transferred them to him (change author) to help him make a better presence in our community, if it was up to him, he would probably have written only code snippets that I would than have added to the trainer.

The biggest changes to PP was made by @baldwin and @jazzman, they took the trainer from version 16 to 17 (aka Reborn) and changed the whole structure, at that time I was drowning in administrative tasks that had to do with website, blog, twitter, fb, payments, refunds, etc etc..

Notice how Rank/Stark wasn't mentioned ^^ there's a really good reason for that, he did practically nothing but handle the paypal account when I couldn't, due to not having a fixed address.

There is one more person who deserves a mention for his good work on PP and thats Davy Jones/Joker, Him and Simplity are missed to this day, Rank is not

There have been a lot more contributors who supplied one or two tricks,

• Like 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.