Sign in to follow this  
hualeaa

Spawn any vehicle on any map

hualeaa

So, PP's (current) features are limited to spawning Falcogini, Muscle, and Forklift on certain maps that allows it, I saw a Please login or register to see this link. that enables you to spawn any vehicle on any map but it's limited to private. So, with the help of that mod to enable the spawning special units in PP so that you, the user, can spawn any vehicle on any map! I attached some pics too.

Enable the Please login or register to see this link. mod to spawn on any map. you dont need to keybind the mod. (idk if this affects the game in any way, but just remove the code inside "achievements.lua" from the Vehicle Spawning mod folder)

Replace the code in :

mods > pp > trainer > menu > ingame > spawn_menu.lua under the code :

Menu_open( Menu, { title = tr['spawn_amount_menu'], button_list = data, back = spawn_settings } )
end

to

if unit_on_map("units/payday2/vehicles/anim_vehicle_van_swat/anim_vehicle_van_swat") then...

spawn_special_menu = function()
	local data = { 
		{ text = tr['spawn_gage_package'], callback = spawn_gage_package },
	}

local falcogini = "units/pd2_dlc_cage/vehicles/fps_vehicle_falcogini_1/fps_vehicle_falcogini_1"
	local muscle = "units/pd2_dlc_shoutout_raid/vehicles/fps_vehicle_muscle_1/fps_vehicle_muscle_1"
	local forklift = "units/pd2_dlc_shoutout_raid/vehicles/fps_vehicle_forklift_1/fps_vehicle_forklift_1"
	local bike1 = "units/pd2_dlc_born/vehicles/fps_vehicle_bike_1/fps_vehicle_bike_1"
	local bike2 = "units/pd2_dlc_born/vehicles/fps_vehicle_bike_2/fps_vehicle_bike_2"
	local boxtruck = "units/pd2_dlc_jolly/vehicles/fps_vehicle_box_truck_1/fps_vehicle_box_truck_1"
	local ribboat = "units/pd2_dlc_jerry/vehicles/fps_vehicle_boat_rib_1/fps_vehicle_boat_rib_1"

if unit_on_map( falcogini ) then
		insert(data, { text = tr['spawn'] .. " falcogini", callback = spawn_car, data = falcogini })
	end

if unit_on_map( bike1 ) then
		insert(data, { text = tr['spawn'] .. " bike1", callback = spawn_car, data = bike1 })
	end

if unit_on_map( bike2 ) then
		insert(data, { text = tr['spawn'] .. " bike2", callback = spawn_car, data = bike2 })
	end

if unit_on_map( boxtruck ) then
		insert(data, { text = tr['spawn'] .. " boxtruck", callback = spawn_car, data = boxtruck })
	end

if unit_on_map( ribboat ) then
		insert(data, { text = tr['spawn'] .. " ribboat", callback = spawn_car, data = ribboat })
	end

if unit_on_map( muscle ) then
		insert(data, { text = tr['spawn'] .. " muscle", callback = spawn_car, data = muscle })
	end

if unit_on_map( forklift ) then
		insert(data, { text = tr['spawn'] .. " forklift", callback = spawn_car, data = forklift })
	end

or if you're just lazy to insert the code, just download the file I attached (Im using the free version so idk if the code is different from the premium one).

note that this will mark you as a cheater because it's like usual illegal spawning.

spawn_menu.lua

20170410110017_1.jpg

20170410105730_1.jpg

20170410110023_1.jpg

infamous27x

Does this work in co-op matches as long as you host? I remember everyone's game crashes if you spawn cars in co-op.

infamous27x
18 hours ago, hualeaa said:

no it doesnt, it works like spawning the falcogini in car shop

Why would you make a code if you have to use the vehicle mod, might aswell use the functions of the vehicle mod.

infamous27x
On 13-4-2017 at 3:52 AM, hualeaa said:

its limited to private games, not public. this enables it to go public.

Ah, that makes sense, doesn't everyone need the vehicle mod though?

RAIDER Chill

hmmm. interesting.

infamous27x
On 15-4-2017 at 2:32 PM, hualeaa said:

nahh bcs it's simply enabling the user the ability to spawn what is in the base game

Wrong, this doesn't work, my friend keeps crashing whenever I go into the car and he doesn't even see it. This game will crash if it realises there's an entity in the map that isn't in the normal map.

hualeaa
15 hours ago, infamous27x said:

Wrong, this doesn't work, my friend keeps crashing whenever I go into the car and he doesn't even see it. This game will crash if it realises there's an entity in the map that isn't in the normal map.

rlly? works just fine for me

infamous27x
11 hours ago, hualeaa said:

rlly? works just fine for me

Works fine solo, yeah, but doesn't work in co-op, they can't see the car and as soon you interact with the car everyone crashes.

JOSKAEMBER

Where to put the "Vehicle Spawn" mod folder?