PirateCaptain

Playing with the crew

PirateCaptain

Friday the 13th, I'm gonna take a day off from this forum and play with the members of the steamgroup, so if you want to help me kill some cops and maybe see something funny, join the steamgroup and meetup in the groupchat so we can play together.

• Upvote 1

The HiVE

Daaaaaaaaaaaaamn... You've got me to sell my soul for joining the steam group, lol.

Lookin' forward to hopefully being able to have a game or two with ya Capt'. o7.

• Upvote 1

The HiVE

Erh, pretty sure an important question to answer would be; "Around about what time are ya gonna be online and having games with people, Capt'?"

I mean, it's halfway thru Ft13 for me right now so yeah, ya'know, lol.

PirateCaptain

I'll be ready for some heisting in a few hours, just need to go and buy some food and other necessities and ill be back to kill ya'll

[This is what you need:  icanreallyread  ]

• Upvote 1

The HiVE

I'll be ready for some heisting in a few hours, just need to go and buy some food and other necessities and ill be back to kill ya'll

Come on! I'll 1v1 ya on MineCraft! =P Lol, just kiddin'.

I'll catch ya then, Capt'. Hope to see some others about as well, 'cause it's always more fun with more people (well, until there's too many, but hey! This is coming from me, the indecisive one, lol).

PirateCaptain

Well that was very unsuccessful, noone showed up in group chat, so we had some fun on our new CS:GO server instead.

• Upvote 1

The HiVE

Unlike Rank, I don't have a waifu, lol. Sorry about that, but I did join group chat for a few hours (or more...), a few hours after your comment on here, but nothing happened. Namely ended up getting stuck into texture editing and was drowsy from lack of sleep for the last couple of days...

Perhaps next time and with a bit more advertising and/or better (global/holiday) timing, there'd be a bunch of peeps. After all, it was waifu date night for half of the world when it began, Capt' =P So don't be so disappointed! Could always score time off next month when it's Friday the 13th again, :cute:

Baddog-11

Maybe next time Setup an Event on the steam group

In the past that worked very well :P

• Upvote 1

TeeB
3 hours ago, Davy Jones said:

Until the Create New Group button was just clicked again...

Well, considering I can't invite myself to the group, and I still haven't been invited even though I made a post on the request an invitation page...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.