Sign in to follow this  
ITStheNELSON

Hello Guys!

ITStheNELSON

Hello everyone.

My name is Nelson i joined the website a long time ago and have been playing with PP for a little over a year now but as i stopped playing payday i stopped coming on the website. I mean i would pop on every now and again but now i have seen the updates to the website and its looking good the design team and pulling it off.

Now i understand most if not all wont remember me but i would like to share some ideas what i think would be nice to add to the website, Now some of the ideas may already be getting done but here they are.

1. maybe add some more cheats for other games E.G GTA 4, TF2 and other games like that.

Well.... um maybe i just had one idea umm...... yeah can we add more games to the list of mods?

Once a pirate always a pirate.

please allow me on my spelling and grammar.

:pirateflag01:  :pirateflag01:  :pirateflag01:  :pirateflag01:  :pirateflag01:  :pirateflag01:  :pirateflag01:  :pirateflag01:  :pirateflag01:  :pirateflag01:  :pirateflag01:  :pirateflag01:  :pirateflag01:  :pirateflag01:  :pirateflag01:  :pirateflag01:  :pirateflag01:  :pirateflag01:  :pirateflag01:  :pirateflag01:  :pirateflag01:

PirateCaptain

Hello everyone.

My name is Nelson i joined the website a long time ago and have been playing with PP for a little over a year now but as i stopped playing payday i stopped coming on the website. I mean i would pop on every now and again but now i have seen the updates to the website and its looking good the design team and pulling it off.

Now i understand most if not all wont remember me but i would like to share some ideas what i think would be nice to add to the website, Now some of the ideas may already be getting done but here they are.

1. maybe add some more cheats for other games E.G GTA 4, TF2 and other games like that.

Well.... um maybe i just had one idea umm...... yeah can we add more games to the list of mods?

Once a pirate always a pirate.

please allow me on my spelling and grammar.

:pirateflag01:  :pirateflag01:  :pirateflag01:  :pirateflag01:  :pirateflag01:  :pirateflag01:  :pirateflag01:  :pirateflag01:  :pirateflag01:  :pirateflag01:  :pirateflag01:  :pirateflag01:  :pirateflag01:  :pirateflag01:  :pirateflag01:  :pirateflag01:  :pirateflag01:  :pirateflag01:  :pirateflag01:  :pirateflag01:  :pirateflag01:

more cheats will be coming soon for many other games.

The current mods section is for Payday 2, but i just created a new Please login or register to see this link.

I will need a lot of help to keep this section good, are any mods interested, i believe you are not to stressed with work at the moment?

Please suggest games you would like mods for, and i will add subforums accordingly

• Upvote 1