PirateCaptain

Suggestions Suggest mods for games here

PirateCaptain

If you know of games with good mods, let us know and we will add a subforum for them, so people can discuss the mods and help eachother setting them up etc.

Rella

L4D2 and Fallout:NV?

That's all I'm able to think of..

PirateCaptain

This is just for setting up the forum, we will scour the web and add as many mods as our giant HDD can hold, and if we run out of space we will add more.

In the future when we are done, this site will be a one stop shop for anything mod /cheat related.

PirateCaptain

Please login or register to see this link.

Here is a list of games that I could think of. They're also some of my favorites xD

We have very similar taste i see :D

Will add them to the subforums, and soon start filling in the actual mods.

If you have time to help describe any of the mods, i could really use a hand in that part of the expansion.

• Upvote 1

PirateCaptain

Would you be allowing users to post mods they have made themselves/Mods they like (With needed credits)?

i will allow moderators to post them, and they should be from trusted sources.

If you made something cool, notify a mod or admin and we will have a look at it. (include links if you posted it somewhere else already)

Credits should always be applied to anything we share

carneyteen1

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:Hey guys love this site but after the change (which is not bad) there is no longer a trainer for the forest. I'm also sorry if this Is In the wrong chat but I've been in the site for an hour and I cant seem to figure out the right one but I was hoping to figure out if its coming back or I should find a good one and bring it to this site. Up to you just wanted to ask. Thanks for all the hard work. :pirateflag01::me: :me:

PirateCaptain

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:Hey guys love this site but after the change (which is not bad) there is no longer a trainer for the forest. I'm also sorry if this Is In the wrong chat but I've been in the site for an hour and I cant seem to figure out the right one but I was hoping to figure out if its coming back or I should find a good one and bring it to this site. Up to you just wanted to ask. Thanks for all the hard work. :pirateflag01::me: :me:

The forest trainer is on hold, but it might come back when our super simp has more time :)

commanderfluffles

A game that could be modded is garrys mod or TF2 

Garry's mod mainly because you can make weapons maps gamemodes etc (Planning to make a video and upload it of pirate wars :D) meaning theres a lot you can do

TF2 is great for making custom models and other shizzle! 

• Upvote 1

Cluck_9

when i wanted to mod Payday 2 i couldn't find any working hacks until i found PP. then i got Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare and i also wanted to mod that but i couldn't find any working hacks for online! i know if PP makes a hack it will work and it will be AWESOME if PP makes a hack for CoDAW!!!

:thumbsup:

Edited by Cluck_9
  • Upvote 2

Cluck_9

LoL *holds back insulting things to say and grits teeth* I'm sure they'll make some CoD hacks for ya

Can you send me the hack they made. I wanna check it out ;)

KILLERK720

if you guys could make a Unturned 3.0 hack and a TF2 trainer that's like the one for PD 2 that would be awesome! I've been looking for one but none work and PP is the thing i trust

Edited by KILLERK720

Cluck_9

if you guys could make a Unturned 3.0 hack and a TF2 trainer that's like the one for PD 2 that would be awesome! I've been looking for one but none work and PP is the thing i trust

That would be nice  :whistling:

Long time no see KILLERL720! You have to verify your email to become a member on PP. Your still a Slave.

• Upvote 1

forfree

Anyone know of a Creativerse trainer? I for one would love to be able to fly around or spawn in items :)

KILLERK720

I'm not sure that you want to be messing around with TF2 hacking wise. They can basically fuck up your account withing seconds with it being a Valve owned game. And say they could make a trainer for TF2 just like the one for PD2, if you were ever to spawn in any item, you'd be breaking the law because it would be theft or some kind of shit like that.

i guess so but maybe a server that give you a ton of items cause i'm premium and i still have to play for 1 hour to get an item

ps. i was wondering if there was a way to keep my account cause i'm on vacation and i can't access my email. if there's anyway someone please tell me

Edited by KILLERK720

Cluck_9

i guess so but maybe a server that give you a ton of items cause i'm premium and i still have to play for 1 hour to get an item

ps. i was wondering if there was a way to keep my account cause i'm on vacation and i can't access my email. if there's anyway someone please tell me

I guess you have to verify it when you come back...  :whistling:

KILLERK720

A server owner/host doesn't get to decide the drop times/percentage.

ya but maybe someone could find a way to change it or so all items that drop would be rare and good stuff. though if there was a way wouldn't be awesome

KILLERK720

I guess you have to verify it when you come back...  :whistling:

i don't think i'd still have my account till then. (i'm going to be here for a week or two longer)

Edited by KILLERK720

johndoe14

Kinda seems unethical to me... TF2 is a competitive game in which having something like PP would break for the other team. Even if VAC didn't exist it would only be fun for so long before you'd be kicked from the server manually. Not only, but it would be far more difficult to port with VAC and all. I myself probably wouldn't install because I don't want to take my chances.

• Upvote 2

popcornoffender

..... *facepalm*

?

There Is No Hack For Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare XD And I Hope there Won't be One Cause if there was a trainer for BO3 I would Just Sue This Site

Dont take that the wrong way but i hated Cod:AW And Love Treyarch's Series

popcornoffender

GTA IV

Awww I Always Wanted Grand Theft Auto : 4

Its Unavailable In My Region D:

And I Dont wanna Change My Region For a Game 

My Countries Police Maybe Idk

(WHOOP WHOOP ITS THE SOUND OF DA POLICE)

(WHOOP WHOOP THATS THE SOUND O DA BEAST)

Big Fucking Drill

Random Letter

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.