andrewscool101

Anti-kick.

fiendishfanatic

i use to do this on Call of Duty 4 server where they can't ban me or kick me or do anything with cheat engine small id code that spoof it so 

it might be possible to anti-kick that piss overkill alot lol but who know 

SeraphimKensai

I'm conflicted on this one, i mean if I was playing normally and someone fucked up a stealth mission they deserve to be kicked because this game is so easy to stealth. If I tried to kick them and it said the field goal was no good and they weren't booted, I would be kinda pissed. At the other end of the spectrum though, there are times when a host is clearly trolling with people so in that case I see it fine to troll back.

If this were possible (and I don't know if it is or isn't), I would suggest if implemented perhaps for the troll menu.

• Upvote 1

PirateCaptain

Not possible, and not a good idea imho, host is king and that's how it should be

• Upvote 5

johndoe14

Not possible, and not a good idea imho, host is king and that's how it should be

Agree with the 'Cap, if you're being a d ;) ck in a public match the host deserves the right to still kick. I know myself I'd be very upset if I couldn't kick a griefer from my match.

I'm glad Pirate Perfection has morals in this regard: we're modders, not hackers.

• Upvote 1

Ryanc229

Good point. 

Maybe anti-kick would be too abused if it will possible and would ruin people's experience since they couldn't play online without hackers.

If it was possible, I think it should only be in the donor/premium versions, otherwise it'll just be abused.

I hate being kicked when I haven't even hacked, but I like to just stick to hosting my own games so I can use host-only hacks.