Chinamod

Buy or Pirate GTA V?

Acquiring GTA V  

34 members have voted

1. 1. How would you acquire GTA V?

• Buying
    • Pirating
    • F**k GTA V I'm too cool for that sh*t
    • Already did m8 and I r8 8/8 (aka I GOT IT ON CONSOLE)
    • I also broke the golden rule of the PCMR (aka I preordered too :D)

Chinamod

Would you BUY, or would you PIRATE.

or you are just too cool for that stuff. (aka NO)

Let me know, in the poll.

I personally preordered it and offended the golden rule of the PCMR.

WGkuXpY.png

The HiVE

Fuck it, 'cause I'm too cool for it (namely because that's the only neutral option, lol).

Seriously tho', I'd probs pirate it if I actually wanted it, at least that way I know if it'd be worth actually paying for an update and another Rockstar port... If I ever get a rig that'll play it, that is. Otherwise, I might end up buying it in the future for the PS3 or X360, but doubt it.

Never really did like the GTA series like I had loved it, prior to GTAIV being released...

• Upvote 1

The HiVE

So you've experienced the horrendous GTA IV PC port yea?

Somewhat... I'm pretty sure it was either a horrible dream or my mate had fixed it up enough to be just playable for long enough, but yeah... I guess I've had -some- experience with the GTAIV PC port. I sure don't doubt the mates I've known for a while, with them saying the PC port was bloody bad, but I'll be totally honest, my main experience has been mostly console-based.

Hell, I plan to actually buy GTAIV again, only this time on the PC just for the mods. So! Rockstar, do your wor-!(...I'm really going to regret these words when I do get GTAIV again...)

I'm guessing you've had much experience with the PC port, lol.

Chinamod

Actually I do not have a bad experience since I never own GTA IV :D I only played it once or twice on a friend's computer. I thought of pirating it but too lazt to do so :P

I preordered my copy of GTA 5 thru greenmangaming for a cheaper price too.

I'm getting this for the mods too, and maybe GTA online :)

• Upvote 2

The HiVE

Actually I do not have a bad experience since I never own GTA IV :D I only played it once or twice on a friend's computer. I thought of pirating it but too lazt to do so :P

I preordered my copy of GTA 5 thru greenmangaming for a cheaper price too.

I'm getting this for the mods too, and maybe GTA online :)

Other than mods, the only real reason to get it (if it has piracy protection crud), would be that online insanity with a few clan members I know, lol.

Chinamod

You know what, PP community and GTA 5. I can make videos on our online shenanigans huehuehue 

• Upvote 3

PirateCaptain

You know what, PP community and GTA 5. I can make videos on our online shenanigans huehuehue 

ill bring the popcorn (and a little help maybe) ;)

• Upvote 1

The HiVE

I'm totally being there with negative 20 FPS! :laugh:

• Upvote 2

Chinamod

What is your steam Capt.? Or you can add me :) Sent friend inv

Edited by PirateCaptain

Rank/Stark

Have bought it and bought it on console at release. It's a great game and online is lot of fun.

We have a Crew ready to go not full set up but here it is... I think I made it so any one could join or ask to join, Please login or register to see this link.

All are welcome :) Will need to adjust Icon etc its rough atm. And on another note its been re done for PC so not a port from my understanding this time.

• Upvote 2

The Watermelon Inspector

The port's been months in the making, if not a year. I feel convinced it'll be pretty good. Maybe not well optimized for either AMD or NVidia, but the game itself should be fine.

Personally, I intend to buy it, mainly for the multiplayer functionality, especially the new multiplayer heists. I had it on Xbox before my console decided to eat it for breakfast, completed the story a good few times. 

• Upvote 1

MrKoschei

I'm eagerly awaiting a scene release, but if I can pick it up for some twenty-five to twenty euro then I'll buy it to play with friends.

Cluck_9

I DEFINITELY think buying the game. without online its just not the same. i mean story is fun and all the open world and free roam but its 10x better on online. you get the same stuff (now that GTA V Heists came out) and you play with people. there are races, character customization, HEISTS!, running around the city BLOWING UP $H1t!!!, AND MORE!!!. i think if you want GTA V you have to buy it!  

• Upvote 1

Rella

​I could stream it too :p

Unless cap'n wants to do that..

• Upvote 1

Asrien

Have bought it and bought it on console at release. It's a great game and online is lot of fun.

We have a Crew ready to go not full set up but here it is... I think I made it so any one could join or ask to join, Please login or register to see this link.

All are welcome :) Will need to adjust Icon etc its rough atm. And on another note its been re done for PC so not a port from my understanding this time.

​I got both generations of it on consoles, kind of makes getting it on PC feel like a waste of money but I WILL do it when I can. :p

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.