Sign in to follow this  
Hugh Janus

Changing your country.

Hugh Janus

I would really like to see an option in the trainer to give yourself a different location in the world, something like a proxy VPN, but without using a server, just by changing the address that Payday receives.
The problem, why i would like to see this option, is that i play from Europe, but constantly keep getting russians in my lobby. Dont want to sound racist here, but i am not going to play with them. They always report me, none of them can speak english and they dont want to play all the fun minigames i make for them with PP.

hackinator

Changing your location won't necessarily make the experience any better because it would make you more susceptible to
disconnects, connection delays, and potentially lag as well. In my opinion the best thing to do would be to simply ask them
if they speak english when they join (a lot of them know at least some), and if they don't then politely tell them english only
if it's important to you (or something along those lines) and use the kick feature. I play with russians all the time and they can

be just as fun to play with as everyone else, even though there’s not always much communication. I’ve even come across a few

that speak english fluently and had them teach me lots of common russian phrases I can use which can definately come in handy.

• Upvote 1