Sign in to follow this  
damontehwuff

anti-cheat detector and autokick

damontehwuff

the anti-cheat programs disable a lot of our fun (mainly troll options), it would be nice to detect and remove these anti-fun people from our games O:<

Chinamod

If you want to have fun it is best that you host, pubbing can get you kicked pretty easily since most of the hosts aka tryhard skrublords turn autokick on.

• Upvote 1

damontehwuff

If you want to have fun it is best that you host, pubbing can get you kicked pretty easily since most of the hosts aka tryhard skrublords turn autokick on.

i do, that's my point, we need an auto-kick for people with anti-cheat programs that can stop them from being affected by mods

• Upvote 1

PirateCaptain

i do, that's my point, we need an auto-kick for people with anti-cheat programs that can stop them from being affected by mods

sure, the day hoxhud starts identifying itself we could add this.

You can normally see who uses hoxhud at the cardscreen, as they instantly turn the cards and you can kick them before you start a new job.

• Upvote 2

damontehwuff

sure, the day hoxhud starts identifying itself we could add this.

You can normally see who uses hoxhud at the cardscreen, as they instantly turn the cards and you can kick them before you start a new job.

i don't mind the hud its self, i use it and couldn't play without it but it seems even if you turn on "hud only" it still prevents certain things, even activating god mode for team mates but i guess that's hoxhud's flaw and can't be solved through the trainer .-.

Chinamod

That why most devs here do not recommend hoxhud with PP or keep saying HoxHud isn't fully compatible with PP. Because the guys at HoxHud desperately try to prove themselves to be the righteous and take the fun out of Payday.

• Upvote 2