hackinator

swat van enemy

I am not a Pirate

I support this idea. We can already spawn the prop for the swat turret, however there's no A.I. for it to do anything. If someone can throw out a script to ether spawn the turret or give the prop A.I. I'd be very very thankful.

The HiVE

I support this idea. We can already spawn the prop for the swat turret, however there's no A.I. for it to do anything. If someone can throw out a script to ether spawn the turret or give the prop A.I. I'd be very very thankful.

Considering your spawning the prop version of it and not the unit, of course there's no AI, lol.

Pretty sure this didn't really warrant a suggestion post, considering it'll be added either in a hotfix or an update in the future, but 'eh, I've seen worse threads.

The HiVE

I wonder if these things could be grafted onto a drivable car or the helicopter from the choppy mod.

PvP's Ultima Sword hax confirmed. Considering it'd still shoot heisters unless it's brainwashable.

• Upvote 1

PirateCaptain

mindcontrol swatvan hmmm

• Upvote 1

The HiVE

Yep... PvP's Ultima Weapon confirmed... Lol. Can't wait to find out the test results from this (and not just talkin' about the PvP side of testing, lol).

Rank/Stark

I personally want it to shoot AI but also be spawnable just under the ground so just the turret is visible through the floor. kinda like an upgraded turret that can be placed... a flaw in my plan is placing it on second floor and seeing the van on the first floor haha.

• Upvote 1

The HiVE

I personally want it to shoot AI but also be spawnable just under the ground so just the turret is visible through the floor. kinda like an upgraded turret that can be placed... a flaw in my plan is placing it on second floor and seeing the van on the first floor haha.

Lol, I can just imagine that. I finally get around to having a game of PD2 with ya, I turn around and suddenly I see this black van blocking my only path out, lol.

I am not a Pirate

To be fair, i did make that post when it was like 8:00AM and i was barely awake. So I didn't think too hard on the fact of "uh buddy, they're likely going to do that anyways with a hot fix to the current trainer or an update later down the road." Being up 12 or so hours does some wonderful things to the brain i tell ya.

Edited by I am not a Pirate
  • Upvote 1

The HiVE

To be fair, i did make that post when it was like 8:00AM and i was barely awake. So I didn't think too hard on the fact of "uh buddy, they're likely going to do that anyways with a hot fix to the current trainer or an update later down the road." Being up 12 or so hours does some wonderful things to the brain i tell ya.

Trust me, being up 24+ hours does more wonderful things to your brain, lol.

I am not a Pirate

Yeah, but spawning them is more what i was talking about. Which will likely happen in a hot fix or something. Responding to The Hive, oh i know how that feels too considering i was up 48 hours straight once...Never again. X_X

Edited by I am not a Pirate
  • Upvote 1