VectorV2

no turrets script!

VectorV2

Anyone not liking the new SWAT turrets on the armored cars? well here's how to get rid off them.

make a new file in the payday 2 folder, name it for example:  fuck_turrets.lua cut and paste code below into the file:

-- FUCK TURRETS!
-- Author: VectorV2

if AnimatedVehicleBase then
	function AnimatedVehicleBase:spawn_module(module_unit_name, align_obj_name, module_id)
		return
	end
end

add

PersistScripts:
  - [fuck_turrets, fuck_turrets.lua]

to PD2Hook.yml

I premade it for ya... just download and enjoy a turret free environment Please login or register to see this link.

:biggrin:  arrrrr.... as always any problems with this, please write a line here in this thread.

• Upvote 3

joshy1998

Is there anyway that this could be adjusted to work as a user script?

Ie. if you use the user script in game or in the pre-game part (readying up etc.) that it would stop them from spawning or delete them completely as opposed to never having them at all?

VectorV2

Is there anyway that this could be adjusted to work as a user script?

Ie. if you use the user script in game or in the pre-game part (readying up etc.) that it would stop them from spawning or delete them completely as opposed to never having them at all?

it could  be done definitly, but with quite alot of work.

• Upvote 1

Drolsinatas

Anyone not liking the new SWAT turrets on the armored cars? well here's how to get rid off them.

make a new file in the payday 2 folder, name it for example:  fuck_turrets.lua cut and paste code below into the file:

-- FUCK TURRETS!
-- Author: VectorV2

if AnimatedVehicleBase then
	function AnimatedVehicleBase:spawn_module(module_unit_name, align_obj_name, module_id)
		return
	end
end

add

PersistScripts:
  - [fuck_turrets, fuck_turrets.lua]

to PD2Hook.yml

I premade it for ya... just download and enjoy a turret free environment Please login or register to see this link.

:biggrin:  arrrrr.... as always any problems with this, please write a line here in this thread.

Requesting permission to make minor alterations to the .lua file regarding specific details that can be put in. Seeing this was posted a few months back I wouldn't mind taking a few hours to update it. All I need is your permission to edit anything, all code will be sent to you over PM if I obtain permission.

One of my ideas is preventing the game from spawning the cars to begin with including specific cop cars - instead the cops will not appear at all, well, in cars that is. I have a few more ideas that could come in handy that wouldn't trigger the anti-cheat aswell. Let me know.