BluOtter

Cars

BluOtter

PLEASE DO THIS!!!Bring the cars into spawnable items! Try to make them unlockable, but pro members can spawn keys on other people and normal members can spawn keys and unlock other player's vehicles.

• Upvote 4

The HiVE

Erh... Pretty dang sure this would fall under the whole "too much work, too little payoff". Especally that lock system... Daaaamn, bet you've never tried to code something like that, let-a-lone on LUA, lol.

I am not a Pirate

I actually don't see the point. Its not like there's that many maps large enough to warrant the effort. Hox Breakout, maybe, but not many others I can think of off the top my head that would be worth spawning cars and drive em around in. Furthermore and I honestly can't be the only one that thinks this, the cars handle like crap.

elhoxo

Cars on other maps likely wouldn't work, the car models and scripts are most likely unique to the car shop map, and I'm pretty sure that they can't be moved over. 

What I see happening is the PP team removing the invisible wall that prevents the cars from being driven too early in the heist.