Faith

Drivable van + small suggestion

Faith

Since the new car heist was released it's only sport cars that are drivable.

Can this be done with the van? if so would it require any editing of the van or something new added to the game?

Also i would like very much if there was a possible way to enlarge or shrink the player himself like using something to shrink the heister to a tiny one and have the detection risk not exist for a tiny one but a giant one it goes off instantly?

If it is possible it would be hilarious to see players say "The hell my game must be glitching out..." 

The HiVE

The Driver mod already exists in PPR 0.98, so unless you pick one of the heists that doesn't allow you to drive around (or one of the ones that use a different car for example), well yeah... It already exists to a degree.

As for shrinking and enlarging players, I highly doubt the detection risk would alter to fit their size. Don't really think the engine would be able to support something like this as well without going GoonMod-style... But, I've been wrong before.

Faith

As for the drivable van, I suggest maybe get a skin for the cars that all point to the van?

That could work but you wouldn't really need a moving steering wheel if you think about it, in 3rd person the wheel does not move but still it's a very good idea.

Faith

The Driver mod already exists in PPR 0.98, so unless you pick one of the heists that doesn't allow you to drive around (or one of the ones that use a different car for example), well yeah... It already exists to a degree.

As for shrinking and enlarging players, I highly doubt the detection risk would alter to fit their size. Don't really think the engine would be able to support something like this as well without going GoonMod-style... But, I've been wrong before.

Yeah but i really enjoyed the new version of driving i'm just curious if it's possible to put it onto the van that's all.

The HiVE

Yeah but i really enjoyed the new version of driving i'm just curious if it's possible to put it onto the van that's all.

Well, only the future will tell if someone can LUA such a thing onto PD2 or if it'll take modding the actual game files.

Faith

Well, only the future will tell if someone can LUA such a thing onto PD2 or if it'll take modding the actual game files.

Welp seems i found your answer! 

Faith

Long walk my ass. He's in a Lamborghini!

A red Falcogini and hey, it's a good car

The HiVE

Welp seems i found your answer!

Yep, and as expected it's not LUA. So don't expect it to appear in PP for a couple of years (considering Capt's reluctancy to release a PP version that actually mods the game (the game files, not just LUA FYI) until OVERKILL's finally stopped with the updates).