netspirit

I wish I can use 360gamepad on it

netspirit

I wish i can call the payday2 trainer with 360gamepad

The HiVE

Easier said than done. If I remember right, there's almost no buttons/sticks that aren't in use. Plus, there's the rescripting to get this to work on all the menus (or a master override script, but perhaps I've just thinking way too into this).

If you can get a dump for the X360 keys, it hopefully will be as easy as changing the Num/F* keys into their X360 D-Pad equivlent. But, it's never that easy...

Plus, there's not much of a payoff for this. Very few would use it IMHO, and I sure wouldn't if I was using my X360 controller. Much prefer the mouse when going thru the menus, and at least that way the one option I select, won't end up having my selection at the top, instead of the bottom like a mouse easily could. (Easily confusing there, basically: Mouse = Faster option selection.)

PirateCaptain

gamepad_keybord_something.jpgMight be introduced when this is the standard gamepad

• Upvote 2

Asrien

I had PP working with a gamepad running through XPadder. You CAN assign the 1-9 to the Dpad but it's pretty moot since you still need a mouse to use them, and the thumbsticks are clunky on Payday 2 anyway, they definitely didn't design it for a gamepad on PC, even though they have limited compatibility. Just stick with a keyboard and mouse, gamepad doesn't work well enough to replace it.

• Upvote 1

netspirit

Easier said than done. If I remember right, there's almost no buttons/sticks that aren't in use. Plus, there's the rescripting to get this to work on all the menus (or a master override script, but perhaps I've just thinking way too into this).

If you can get a dump for the X360 keys, it hopefully will be as easy as changing the Num/F* keys into their X360 D-Pad equivlent. But, it's never that easy...

Plus, there's not much of a payoff for this. Very few would use it IMHO, and I sure wouldn't if I was using my X360 controller. Much prefer the mouse when going thru the menus, and at least that way the one option I select, won't end up having my selection at the top, instead of the bottom like a mouse easily could. (Easily confusing there, basically: Mouse = Faster option selection.)

​You can learn steam. Home+RT is screen shot. You can use Home+LT to call the main menu. And choose with joystick. It is a good idea.

netspirit

You can learn steam. Home+RT is screen shot. You can use Home+LT to call the main menu. And choose with joystick. It is a good idea.

The HiVE

Or get a ps4 controller 

​Nah, screw that. Steam controller's far more like the Xbone's. Go with an original XBoX controller I say, lol.

• Upvote 2

Asrien

Or get a ps4 controller 

​Nah, screw that. Steam controller's far more like the Xbone's. Go with an original XBoX controller I say, lol.

​I'd say get an XBone controller, I've been playing a lot of XBone recently and they just keep making that controller more comfortable. That and all the small improvements on the interior (it senses more pressures n' shit) make it better.

Rank/Stark

Or get a ps4 controller 

​I'd say get an XBone controller, I've been playing a lot of XBone recently and they just keep making that controller more comfortable. That and all the small improvements on the interior (it senses more pressures n' shit) make it better.

​Trackpad allows for mouse movements 

• Upvote 1