Mangahome

The struggle of needing new headphones

Mangahome

So guys,

I realy freaking love listening to music but my headphones died in the Bus today and i need new ones, any recommendations?

Should be in ear, not too expensive (10-20 would be perfect, 30€ is over...) and it should have this skip button, oooh i fucking love that skip button <3

Of course sound should be good, Like standart Samsung or better.

Thx for helping me out!

• Upvote 1

Asrien

There's a brand of headphone in Australia at least called Dolphin, and their sound seems bad-ish at first but that goes away pretty quick, maybe just needs to be worked initially IDK, but Dolphin is good. I'm currently using in-ear noise isolating Sony headphones, but they costed a lot from what I hear (hand-me-downs). But yeah Sony or TDK should also be good, maybe Skullkandy but good luck finding that within your price range. :P

Asrien

Thanks man, I dont wanna spend 26$ for headphones that break in 2-3 month. Like 99% of the ones i ever owned.

I know your pain, most of mine fuck up like that but I found Dolphin, Skulkandy and TDK pretty good at not screwing up. Logitech might also be good.

Rank/Stark

Your mistake is in ear, all in ear will break in a few months or have poor sound quality. Treat yourself and get some over ears, my over ears lasted me 8-9 years untill I stood on the head/cuff joint.

• Upvote 1

Chinamod

Your mistake is in ear, all in ear will break in a few months or have poor sound quality. Treat yourself and get some over ears, my over ears lasted me 8-9 years untill I stood on the head/cuff joint.

Single purchase > Multiple small purchases. And some brands have EXCELLENT Rep with sound and durability: Audio Technica, Sennheiser, Klipsch, even some brands like Sony have excellent over the ear choices. If you are really tight on cash then choose Bose (over marketed as heck doe).

Asrien

Single purchase > Multiple small purchases. And some brands have EXCELLENT Rep with sound and durability: Audio Technica, Sennheiser, Klipsch, even some brands like Sony have excellent over the ear choices. If you are really tight on cash then choose Bose (over marketed as heck doe).

​Audio Technica costs a soul and a firstborn though. :P (These emotes make the blood gods angry)

Sanguin

So guys,

I realy freaking love listening to music but my headphones died in the Bus today and i need new ones, any recommendations?

Should be in ear, not too expensive (10-20 would be perfect, 30€ is over...) and it should have this skip button, oooh i fucking love that skip button <3

Of course sound should be good, Like standart Samsung or better.

Thx for helping me out!

Sennheiser

#revive

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.