Jiqegolo2671

weapon mods Simultaneous Weapon Mods

Jiqegolo2671

Before update 64.1 you could get both Supressed Barrel and Barrel Ext simultaneously on the Steakout 12G Shotgun. What if we could do that to all guns, so you could have more damage, accuracy and stability.2015-03-27_00001.thumb.jpg.fd0396d86c8022015-03-27_00002.thumb.jpg.e84800cc29c35

Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this link.

Torkah

Dare I mention the 'Allow multiple gun modifications' feature?

​There is one. Press 1 in the menu, go under inventory menu, and check, "Remove limit of installed modifications."

Edited by Torkah
picture

ProdigyThirteen

​There is one. Press 1 in the menu, go under inventory menu, and check, "Remove limit of installed modifications."

​There's a limit on how stupid people can get, and you just broke that limit... I was saying about it, not asking about it...

I am not a Pirate

Damnit! I do not mean to double post but i just realized that i had to go in and out of a mission first for the feature to show up in the inventory menu. Please ignore and or delete these posts. X_X

• Upvote 1

Jiqegolo2671

Damnit! I do not mean to double post but i just realized that i had to go in and out of a mission first for the feature to show up in the inventory menu. Please ignore and or delete these posts. X_X

Thank you for figuring it out, I forgot about this post and I only noticed it right now. However will the anti-cheat notice that I'm using multiple weapon mods?

Davy Jones

Thank you for figuring it out, I forgot about this post and I only noticed it right now. However will the anti-cheat notice that I'm using multiple weapon mods?

The Anti-Cheat shouldn't notice multiple weapon mods (unowned DLC ones, yes, otherwise no), however other clients will both be able to see them, and possibly lag from them if you have a near infinite amount on them.

Jiqegolo2671

The Anti-Cheat shouldn't notice multiple weapon mods (unowned DLC ones, yes, otherwise no), however other clients will both be able to see them, and possibly lag from them if you have a near infinite amount on them.

Yeah I am trying to hide them.