azzarox

Auto-blower for Rats and Cook Off (blow up meth lab ASAP)

azzarox

AS OF PIRATE PERFECTION REBORN 1.1 THE COOK OFF FIX IS OBSOLETE, AND THUS IS BEING REMOVED FROM THIS POST

You can make an auto-blower, by creating a copy of line 60 through 62 and pasting them, changing them to

if current_level == 'alex_1' or current_level == 'rat' then
    data[#data+1] = { text = tr.auto_blower, plugin = 'autoblower', switch_back = true }
end

and creating a duplicate of autocooker.lua (in PAYDAY 2\trainer\addons\missionmenu ) but changing the name of the copy to autoblower.lua and changing lines 71 through 76 from

if id == 'pln_rt1_20' then
            cook_meth(needed_chem[1])
        elseif id == 'pln_rt1_22' then
            cook_meth(needed_chem[2])
        elseif id == 'pln_rt1_24' then
            cook_meth(needed_chem[3])

to

if id == 'pln_rt1_20' then
            cook_meth(needed_chem[2])
        elseif id == 'pln_rt1_22' then
            cook_meth(needed_chem[3])
        elseif id == 'pln_rt1_24' then
            cook_meth(needed_chem[1])

and changing line 5 from

plugins:new_plugin('autocooker')

to

plugins:new_plugin('autoblower')

Attached, I've done this. Just put them in their appropriate folders, and viola.

autoblower and  missionmenu scripts are property of their original owners, I do not claim credit for the original content of the files.

Edit: doesn't seem to work on hlm or Dockyards so removed them.

missionmenu.lua

autoblower.lua

• Upvote 6

_zhou_
  1. I've tried this I'm in the misssion right now how do I actvivate the autocook?

azzarox
  1. I've tried this I'm in the misssion right now how do I actvivate the autocook?

​It should be in the mission menu  (defualt keybind is keypad 9) if  you did it properly. The most safe way would probably be to take my already edited versions of the files, since I know those work, though making the changes yourself would be fine.

• Upvote 1

4skilla

Thought someone else might want this,, since the autocooker is amazing and all.

awesome..was looking for the auto cook in cookoff last night!  will install this later.

Davy Jones

Hmm, trying to find the string to activate hlm's cooker. I will edit this post if I find it.

I'm guessing you're referring to the map name?  If you add it to enable the script on Hotline Miami, it will do exactly the same thing had you not added it at all, simply not work.  Hotline Miami doesn't call out the ingredients, it goes in a particular order, which is exactly why this Auto Cooker script is not enabled for it, as it does not match up with Rats and Cook Off.  Granted making the script so it just followed the order would be easy enough, it would be rather pointless as Rats and Cook Off have the meth lab, and it is actually something the heist focuses on.

• Upvote 2

azzarox

I'm gonna go quickly create this script and do this if I can. Have to make sure it executes with delay though so that it can wait for the ingredient to be active again, otherwise it'll just keep putting stuff in in order while the thing isn't active. Which would be troublesome.

Edit: I can't get the thing to wait until the lab is active. If I knew how to do that (clearly it's possible since the game itself can do so) then I could easily fix this but for now, no luck.

Edited by azzarox

azzarox

i cant seem to get it to work on cook off, or does it not work on cook off?

It should work on cook off. You have to have if current_level == 'alex_1' or current_level == 'rat' then bit, because rat is the level id for cook off. Just find and replace in missionmenu.lua as I said in the OP. Or replace missionmenu.lua with the version I have attached to the OP.

Xratedgaming

ok thanks ill change that

data[#data+1] = { text = tr.auto_cooker, plugin = 'autocooker', switch_back = true

This is what i have and it only shows up in rats. (sorry im not good with this stuff)

azzarox

You look like you're missing a } at the end of that... I don't know if you just didn't copypaste it or what but, yeah.

I have it exactly like this:

data[#data+1] = { text = tr.auto_cooker, plugin = 'autocooker', switch_back = true }
end

for that if statement (if statements in lua need an end statement, of course.)

• Upvote 1

Gunter9000

When i press 9 nothing happens

leonsniper612

Pls help....i dont find the line current level and the download for the modded files dont work can u help me ?

azzarox
On 8/30/2015 at 0:47 AM, Gunter9000 said:

When i press 9 nothing happens

On 11/13/2015 at 6:17 AM, leonsniper612 said:

Pls help....i dont find the line current level and the download for the modded files dont work can u help me ?

I hvaen't been here for a while. The old download probably doesn't work because it's an outdated version I'll reupload a new one soon with the updated version of the file, since I assume it's changed since then.

azzarox
6 hours ago, Davy Jones said:

My Auto-Cooker v2.0 is being added to the main trainer, you can upload it if you want, but this is just an FYI.

Ooh. What's bein' changed in 2.0? New features? A total rewrite?

Davy Jones
14 minutes ago, azzarox said:

Ooh. What's bein' changed in 2.0? New features? A total rewrite?

It's just an updated version I've made pretty much the day after Cook Off came out, sat on it a bit, then decided to put it up.  Unlike the current one, and what your little modification that's been posted about 8 times wouldn't do, mine works on both Rats and Cook Off dynamically and will never stop.

azzarox
6 minutes ago, Davy Jones said:

It's just an updated version I've made pretty much the day after Cook Off came out, sat on it a bit, then decided to put it up.  Unlike the current one, and what your little modification that's been posted about 8 times wouldn't do, mine works on both Rats and Cook Off dynamically and will never stop.

Nice. That's kind of exactly what's needed.

azzarox
On 2/29/2016 at 0:20 PM, Davy Jones said:
On 2/29/2016 at 0:20 PM, Davy Jones said:

thread updated with new autoblower based on your rewrite of the auto cooker :D