NewComer

Show right ingredient on Rats in chat(BLT HOOK)

NewComer

# 1   Posted (edited)

Hi,it's my first port of script to BLT Hook
I took the lua script from another forum",and ported it to BLT format
Setup : Open rar file,extract files to mods folder
I repeat,this script for BLT Hook
I'm still testing it,if you are have any errores,crashes etc,tell me,i will try to fix this

If you can't to download file
Move on this link to dropbox
Please login or register to see this link.

Rats right ingredient(Chat).rar

Edited by NewComer
Added the link on dropbox for them, who can't download it
  • Upvote 5

Symbiote231

when i try to download it clicking on the link it says this

Sorry, there is a problem

The page you are trying to access is not available for your account.

Error code: 2C171/1

• Upvote 1

dovahkiin1515

hi, there is no link with this post but ... with the trainer i have a red crosshair on my screen even when i m aiming .... how can i disable it ?

garrysbhop

when i try to download it clicking on the link it says this

Sorry, there is a problem

The page you are trying to access is not available for your account.

Error code: 2C171/1

Same as this guy. Can anyone help/say whatever the problem is? Is it one of those things that where you have to log some hours on the site to download or.... what?

Davy Jones

Since both of you only have one post, I would assume you have to have at least one post under your belt, as I believe you're counted as a Guest of sorts until you do post.  (Spam to increase the count will only harm yourself, so watch out)

• Upvote 1

xdarkx

Wish that was a lua so I could use with hoxhud >.>

SigmaCreature

Will this mod also work with Cook Off, and the other ones where you can make meth? Or just Rats? (Asking as I am unable to download it, hopefully this post will allow me to.)

Davy Jones

Basically, there are no checks in this code, so if another map uses the same dialog code as the ingredients (doubtful that any do), it would also show the ingredients regardless of if it was logical to do so.  There are no map checks, it just checks the current dialog and says something in the chat if it is the right dialog line.  Be advised though, I believe that this broadcasts a message through the system, so everyone in the lobby will see it, not just you.

• Upvote 1

user12033

Since both of you only have one post, I would assume you have to have at least one post under your belt, as I believe you're counted as a Guest of sorts until you do post.  (Spam to increase the count will only harm yourself, so watch out)

Spam to increase the post count by one?

Sounds like you guys should be reconsidering the general philosophy of imposing these barriers. Not wanting spam is incongruous with giving people an incentive to create inactive accounts and weird, stilted once off posts to access downloads. If you want people to participate in the community, well, point of order: did anyone test whether having this requirement actually works? Because I imagine that anyone like me would read that and think to make exactly one post to get the access they want.

PirateCaptain

Spam to increase the post count by one?

Sounds like you guys should be reconsidering the general philosophy of imposing these barriers. Not wanting spam is incongruous with giving people an incentive to create inactive accounts and weird, stilted once off posts to access downloads. If you want people to participate in the community, well, point of order: did anyone test whether having this requirement actually works? Because I imagine that anyone like me would read that and think to make exactly one post to get the access they want.

Spam will be deleted without warning, here there and anywhere on the forum

ManyFireman

hi, there is no link with this post but ... with the trainer i have a red crosshair on my screen even when i m aiming .... how can i disable it ?

Go to config.lua and somewhere it should say "crosshair=true". It's on by default. Replace "true" with "false". Ideally, use Notepad++.

LostIsland

replying/bumping to access the download. Hope this works, as I always end up blowing up the lab because of Bain

dejitaru

replying/bumping to access the download. Hope this works, as I always end up blowing up the lab because of Bain

Hmm are ya sure it's cause of Bain, I've never had that issue before. Tho that could just be since I generally wait for him to call out what he thinks it should be twice but eh.Then again the last mission I can recall cooking meth on was Hotline Day 1, been awhile since I did Rats or the new separate Cook Off Heist... =/

LostIsland

yeah, you're right, I'm just impatient and sick of PUG's not waiting to check they're adding the right ingredient. This would be a lifesaver, but I'm still locked out of being able to DL this, does anyone know how many posts are required before it "unlocks"?

dejitaru

Hmmm not quite the correct place to ask that question per the Sticky for this forum, but I've seen people saying they were able to at 3 posts. No idea if that's true however, from what I recall it requires a validated email (no idea how to check that, I do know what that is supposed to be but no indication if you've done it in account settings) and some amount of posts to ensure you're not a bot if I recall right. Ah, understandable~ I mainly play in friends only games due to things such as that. Also since I've gone done the path of modding (currently mod overrides, hud replacers, and a few of the overhauls i.e. melee, armor, and weapons, also a lot of BLT mods) it's far easier to figure out the why it's crashing(if it is) in those.

LostIsland

I've been poking round on other websites, and have found a piece of code that seems to do what this file supposedly does. does this script utilize the coding:

1. local ingredient_dialog = {}
  2. ingredient_dialog["pln_rt1_20"] = "Muriatic Acid"
  3. ingredient_dialog["pln_rt1_22"] = "Caustic Soda"
  4. ingredient_dialog["pln_rt1_24"] = "Hydrogenchloride"
  5. ingredient_dialog["pln_rat_stage1_20"] = "Muriatic Acid"
  6. ingredient_dialog["pln_rat_stage1_22"] = "Caustic Soda"
  7. ingredient_dialog["pln_rat_stage1_24"] = "Hydrogenchloride"
  9. local _queue_dialog_orig = DialogManager.queue_dialog
  10. function DialogManager:queue_dialog(id, ...)
  11. if ingredient_dialog[id] then
  12. managers.chat:feed_system_message(ChatManager.GAME, "Add: " .. ingredient_dialog[id])
  13. end
  14. return _queue_dialog_orig(self, id, ...)
  15. end

or is it something different/easier to use than a script running in the debug console?

Sorry for asking questions like this, but I still can't access the DL in the OP

dejitaru

Hmmm that looks like a lua script, any idea where it's supposed to go? As from messing around/using some mods there is a certain place they go via the PD2Hook file. As for where... usually it'll say such as Persist Script, post require, and can't remember the other one of the top of my head. I would look into how ya install PPr then go from there. 

BinLadenPL

This cheat work with hoxhud/pocohud ?

murkinhustla

Thanks for the heads up!

murkinhustla

replying/bumping to access the download. Hope this works, as I always end up blowing up the lab because of Baine

same here, wish there was an easier way than to clog up the posts 

Davy Jones

cant download

If you can't to download file
Move on this link to dropbox
~ Provides DropBox link ~

Reading is such a mysterious, elusive trait these days...  and yes, I purposely deleted the link from the quote so you'd have to LOOK.