The HiVE

-On Hold, Gah...-CS:GO B-B-B-BASH-UP!!! Motherhoorkin' |)473 (Date for non-1337 speecherz)!

The HiVE

So, here's the -new- date range: 11th-14th. Oh and to those without faith in the fact that I did post this on Steam discussion's in the PP group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/pp4pd2/discussions/0/613957600528153053/ -Fookin' in it! Damn I went British twat there, but seriously, that would be better to read (if you can ^.^;), considering there's actual format to the freakin' post, lol... Especially if your using my forum fix, lelz. Mainly looking at 5-8th, I'm most likely aiming towards somewhere between the 6th and 7th (EDIT: Note: Old date range, check above). But any future comments about the best time during those four dates for themselves, will presuade the date to change. Why I'm not giving an exact date? Because, Australia, FUCK YEAH! Team America tripple X rated sequal jokes aside, the time zone here is no where near on par with either the Euro or Northern/Southern American continents. I'll stick around as much as I can on CS:GO and the serv, while trying to keep active in the Chat Group (I am one of those rare, mythically legendary types to actually click the arrow and click on the 'Beep' option), so if I'm not in the midst of having my head blown off either by the AI, Mangahome or anyone else with 300 less ping then me, I'll shoot a message back. And OFC, I'll be on the TS serv. Poke me if I'm being too silent or you don't have the courage (or the chance at that time) to scream into your mic for me to "stop being a silent motherfucker" (you have my blissing to do this if pokes aren't as fan. Annnnd maybe my wrath, depends on my mood... That or I could end up going Sheogorath on your arse because, hey **** it, more fun because I'm classed as the nutter on the forums anyway, might as well prove it ya'know, riiiiiight before the bloody good time of a mutilation of felldew.), or if I'm in another channel talkin' to peeps or whatevs. If it's unlocked/open, feel free to bomb the chat. Oh and on a fun little note, Google "Mutilation", see where the more fun than raining dogs, dead sheep and rat apocalypses combined comes ranked in popularity. Either way, both's not a blessing you'd want, or would ya and you just haven't said anything yet? Well!? Oh and kinda expecting a tops of only 50 peeps roughly to actually know about this, but hey! That's what happens ya it's being posted in a somewhat inactive group and well, not on the forums where more than 381 people can see. - The HiVE ravin' out with a migraine and not sleeping for 24 hours, aiming to break the mythical 7 Days of a True Gamer. -EDIT-: Yeah, this was directly ripped from the Steam diiscussion I made a while ago, soooo...

Edited by The HiVE
  • Upvote 2

DolphinSUX

I think this is a great idea! EXCEPT, I won't be able to join you guys v,v . If ya could schedule it maybe the next week like 12-14 that would be great because I'm busy from like the 6-11th ;_: RIP DOLPHIN

The HiVE

Could do, but Sire Fuckknows only knows how many people have already seen this. Was honestly thinking of furthering the date, just so that more people can see this prior to it actually happening tho', so kind of a good collide going on with your request Blower of Dolphins, *cough* Jesus, I mean, Dolphin of SUXS. (...Thinking about that as an apprivation, kiiiiiinda makes the joke name look a whole lot better... *shudders in fear*)

Clone

Okay.. I'm must be really tired but WTF is going on. i have CS:GO and I wanna join but like I don't understand. Reading m8 it's hard after 3 hrs of testing :P

• Upvote 1

The HiVE

Ain't shit! Try reading after 72 hours of staying purely awake! I swear I was reading Enstine's biography, when it was just a simple sentence book XD Basically cutting out most of the crap I typed in for shits and giggles to make me less moody at the time of writing that, I'll be trying to get peeps together to have matches on CS:GO during the days 11th-14th of June, so hit up the serv and jump on TS if ya'll peeps wanna screw about on VoIP with me. Even if you don't have TS or CS:GO, feel free to jump in the Steam group and I'll try my best to type back at peeps. Basically just about getting the PP.C community together and having some fun =P

• Upvote 1

Clone

I'm a pretty crap player but eh I'll brush up bit before the 11th of June. I'm short terms I'm in!

The HiVE

Could always be worse, it's not like you have to contend with people who have 300 less ping then you XD

So three peeps down, not half bad. Hopefully the bots don't end up creaming us if more lads and ladettes don't show up XD

Rella

No. You can be that one player who usually has 500+ Ping >.>

The HiVE

I don't know whether to scream out "Don't steal my thunder bitch!" and Falcon Punch Rella, ooooor if I should just pat 'em on the head and mention something about the process of weeding out... ...I really don't know...

• Upvote 1

The HiVE

So as it stands (bit of a short notice, but hey! At least it's not me being preggers and about to deliever) ...... On that awkward sidenote, what the fuck do I type sometimes!?

Nah seriously, this will have to be put on hold, mainly considering the server's outdated. Well, at least at time of typing (I litterly just checked). Plus family stuff has been keeping me occupied, so ultimately not entirely sure if this will go off on a later date. But! On a side of good news, this is just on indefinite hold, not fuckin' off for a permament vaca.

Edited by The HiVE
  • Upvote 1

*Overkill_Ashley*

Did this happen, and will there be another one? Nice to see you're still alive The Hive.

The HiVE

Mmm, nice to see you're still around as well, Forblaze :happy:

Unfournately it didn't happen, the server was outdated at that time so no one was able to connect (and considering Steam lovingly forced updates upon us, it made it even less possible for any of us to go backwards compatability style). I'm currently not planning on trying this again, as I've been recently trying to do a few operations on ARMA III with a couple of mates, and well... Every time, it's doomed in some way >.<. Same old curse, same old bullshit, not to mention family matters on top, I've really just haven't got the energy to jump up and attempted again. Maybe some times in the future or if someone else tried, I'd be willing to throw down and join in. Plus, new rig, so HAH! Expect me to be just a tiny bit less sucky thanks to my ping! AH-HAH! Lol...

Sanguin

Mmm, nice to see you're still around as well, Forblaze :happy:

Unfournately it didn't happen, the server was outdated at that time so no one was able to connect (and considering Steam lovingly forced updates upon us, it made it even less possible for any of us to go backwards compatability style). I'm currently not planning on trying this again, as I've been recently trying to do a few operations on ARMA III with a couple of mates, and well... Every time, it's doomed in some way >.<. Same old curse, same old bullshit, not to mention family matters on top, I've really just haven't got the energy to jump up and attempted again. Maybe some times in the future or if someone else tried, I'd be willing to throw down and join in. Plus, new rig, so HAH! Expect me to be just a tiny bit less sucky thanks to my ping! AH-HAH! Lol...

Btw whos actually responsible for the game servers cuz i would rly like to play on the pp servers but it seems like every one of them are outdated

The HiVE

Btw whos actually responsible for the game servers cuz i would rly like to play on the pp servers but it seems like every one of them are outdated

As far as I know, it was Capt'. rank might have permissions for it as well, but remembering back to when I played with and against Capt' on the CS:GO serv, he was pretty damn defensive towards being the only one to know the RCon password, lol.

Davy Jones

Depending on the types of utilities installed on the server, it can be destroyed in an instant.  My computer used to be split between my own personal computer and a server depending on the type of game we were going to play, or that they wanted to play.  TF2, Minecraft, Garry's Mod, you name it, I ran it.  However, despite knowing all of them for at least 8 years they have never had access to administrative commands.  One small argument, hours of work could be erased, one losing streak, custom god-weapons would be created, one small mistype, file upon file would be permanently deleted.  I would actually back Pirate Captain for keeping a lock on the controls, nameless accounts over the internet or 8 years of friendship, doesn't matter.

• Upvote 1

The HiVE

-Snipped- ...nameless accounts over the internet or 8 years of friendship, doesn't matter.

Amen to that. One of the key reasons as to why you get either a dedicated Linux box (or a dedicated box in general) for hosting or go for the server rental option (IIRC, Capt' went with rental). But even then, they're not 101% safe, RCon hacks are easy enough, even easier depending on the engine and how the hostee has set it up. Beats having a massive gap in your hard drive or a blank world on a MineCraft server tho', lol.

But c'mon, let's try not to derail this conversation more than it's getting derailed.

Edited by The HiVE