BBlicious

PPR + PocoHud Sticky Interaction

BBlicious

Hi, I need help with combining PPR and PocoHud. Everything works on both except for pocohud's sticky interaction. I downloaded the updated version of pocohud at Please login or register to see this link.

I tested Pocohud without ppr and the sticky interaction works. I enabled PPR again and the sticky interaction doesn't work. Thanks in advance! :mushroom:

-- Update --

I managed to find the culprit. For people who are looking for answers, hope this helps you.

The culprit is the script from invfix.lua at pp/trainer/addons/

secure_debug_class(PlayerStandard, void)

But once this is disabled... the PPR menu doesn't popup.

Baddog-11

Please Ignore Previous Post, that user has no idea what he is talking about.

I as a Moderator can guarantee that PiratePerfection and PocoHUD work just fine together, it has been thoroughly tested by staff in the past.
A recent update from PocoHUD must be causing this problem.

You can disable the file " invfix.lua " by opening the file trainer/config.lua and change the line

DisableInvFix = false,                        -- Disables fix on ctd, when other player changes weapon.

to

DisableInvFix = true,                        -- Disables fix on ctd, when other player changes weapon.

I will have a closer look at this problem may be in the next Update it won't be needed to disable this function.