minitrees

CSGO Competitive

minitrees

I am looking for players to come play competitive with me as I don't want to be constantly matched with Russians and would rather have a fellow pirate playing along side me. Feel free to add me on steam ---> Please login or register to see this link.    I am a Gold Nova Master, you can be silver or global elite I really don't mind, as long as you know the English language with or without mic. 

Sanguin

I'd play but with this new update with the leveling system I god demoted because I couldn't level up fast enough :P

yeah the leveling system kinda sucks a bit (and kinda force you to buy one of these coins) 

but i see the fact that hackers dont go rage with a new account and they have to be lvl 3 to do dis. (Btw ive heared of guys buying accounts with csgo on lvl 3)

The HiVE

Account buying for bypassing shitty systems!? MAH GAWD! IT'S BRAND SPANKIN' NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW! Jokes aside (mayhaps venomous jokes, depends on how much of an asshole you see me as and how much of a geniunely great guy who cares quite a bit about peop-no sorry, can't even finish that, no seriously, there's no such person in the world who'd think of me as such. Nope. Never.)

...Heh, all the jokes aside (maybe(?)), for what was meant to be a post about a bash-up, it sure as hell turned into a recruitment drive-by, but 'ey, guess that's what happens when I stop coming on here because of family matters.

9 tailed fox

YOLO mate before I give out my steam my rank is global elite if you want me to play with you please do not use hack or cheats :potc: