Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Clone

Settting up PirateMail with Gmail app

Recommended Posts

Clone

So I just learned how to set up Pirate mail with Gmail so here it is

Step 1:  Go to your settings app and the under "Accounts" select "Add Account" am running Android 4.4.4 on a Moto X 1st Gen Developers Edition (XT1053)

084b1233d321bcb012194e1a69140bc1.png

Step 2: Select "Personal (IMAP)"

32e5001ff9c5364bb85caa4702b1b96a.png

Step 2: Enter your Pirate Mail email and press "Manual Setup"

9246eb33475061a687dbdbe05c29ac60.png

Step 3: Select Personal (IMAP)

f08fef78a280a8193c789779e8399d73.png

Step 4: Enter your password

aa047e55a444468ec22f2baefe569000.png

Step 5: Enter "mail.piratenexus.com" for the server, "STARTTLS (accept all certificates) !DO THIS BEFORE CHANGING THE PORT!, change the port to 143. Press next.

1ebb728aea6a0d2a8cb8240d9607ac17.png

Step 6: Enter "mail.piratenexus.com" for the server, "STARTTLS (accept all certificates) !DO THIS BEFORE CHANGING THE PORT!, change the port to 26. Make sure "Require signin" is ticked (Should already be ticked). Press next.

c6d6693c429ba7687d600f2b0eb7fe45.png

Step 7: Change the setting to your liking. I would recommended the default settings.

bc473c3c5138bf413e12419d234d0070.png

Step 8: Name the account and enter your name. Again I would recommended default settings.

0f241fd42b720b8512b7286790990fab.png

Step 9: Press the menu in the corner and select the icon with the first letter of your name.

5e55d21063eb9b954d784d6f84d570b9.png

Step 10: Enjoy Pirate Mail on your mobile!

7542f39047db77bbbb8f703b21b87d59.png

Took a bit to make this guide but it was worth it. Enjoy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PirateCaptain

Thank you very much clone, am sure some fellow donors will appreciate this (i did)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clone

Thank you very much clone, am sure some fellow donors will appreciate this (i did)

No problem Cap :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Padre Jesus
On 6/21/2015 at 5:33 AM, Clone said:

So I just learned how to set up Pirate mail with Gmail so here it is

Step 1:  Go to your settings app and the under "Accounts" select "Add Account" am running Android 4.4.4 on a Moto X 1st Gen Developers Edition (XT1053)

084b1233d321bcb012194e1a69140bc1.png

Step 2: Select "Personal (IMAP)"

32e5001ff9c5364bb85caa4702b1b96a.png

Step 2: Enter your Pirate Mail email and press "Manual Setup"

9246eb33475061a687dbdbe05c29ac60.png

Step 3: Select Personal (IMAP)

f08fef78a280a8193c789779e8399d73.png

Step 4: Enter your password

aa047e55a444468ec22f2baefe569000.png

Step 5: Enter "mail.piratenexus.com" for the server, "STARTTLS (accept all certificates) !DO THIS BEFORE CHANGING THE PORT!, change the port to 143. Press next.

1ebb728aea6a0d2a8cb8240d9607ac17.png

Step 6: Enter "mail.piratenexus.com" for the server, "STARTTLS (accept all certificates) !DO THIS BEFORE CHANGING THE PORT!, change the port to 26. Make sure "Require signin" is ticked (Should already be ticked). Press next.

c6d6693c429ba7687d600f2b0eb7fe45.png

Step 7: Change the setting to your liking. I would recommended the default settings.

bc473c3c5138bf413e12419d234d0070.png

Step 8: Name the account and enter your name. Again I would recommended default settings.

0f241fd42b720b8512b7286790990fab.png

Step 9: Press the menu in the corner and select the icon with the first letter of your name.

5e55d21063eb9b954d784d6f84d570b9.png

Step 10: Enjoy Pirate Mail on your mobile!

7542f39047db77bbbb8f703b21b87d59.png

Took a bit to make this guide but it was worth it. Enjoy!

 

The instructions need to be edited becausa PirateMail changes port and method

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hector Barbossa
1 hour ago, Cubity_First said:

Please login or register to see this link. Should be moved to patron?

Well i can see why youd suggest moving...but there are people who arent patron that have it....so this should remain where it is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clone
2 hours ago, Cubity_First said:

Please login or register to see this link. Should be moved to patron?

but im not patron ;( (not for long MUHAHAA)

2 hours ago, Padre Jesus said:

The instructions need to be edited becausa PirateMail changes port and method

?? New ports?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PirateCaptain

it IS moved to patron, anyone who is not patron and has an account already is lucky..

The account will be deleted 1 year after patron runs out, so you could buy 1 month of patron and 11 months without and keep your account.
Same systed will be in place for PirateRepo, but grace period here will be 3 months
PirateProxy access will be removed immediately when patron membership runs out.

Emails will be sent out soon to all users with ample time to respond, if not responding they will be deleted.

We have an amazing email service now, its too good to be squandered

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PirateCaptain
On 6/21/2015 at 5:33 AM, Clone said:

So I just learned how to set up Pirate mail with Gmail so here it is

Step 1:  Go to your settings app and the under "Accounts" select "Add Account" am running Android 4.4.4 on a Moto X 1st Gen Developers Edition (XT1053)

084b1233d321bcb012194e1a69140bc1.png

Step 2: Select "Personal (IMAP)"

32e5001ff9c5364bb85caa4702b1b96a.png

Step 2: Enter your Pirate Mail email and press "Manual Setup"

9246eb33475061a687dbdbe05c29ac60.png

Step 3: Select Personal (IMAP)

f08fef78a280a8193c789779e8399d73.png

Step 4: Enter your password

aa047e55a444468ec22f2baefe569000.png

Step 5: Enter "mail.piratenexus.com" for the server, "STARTTLS (accept all certificates) !DO THIS BEFORE CHANGING THE PORT!, change the port to 143. Press next.

1ebb728aea6a0d2a8cb8240d9607ac17.png

Step 6: Enter "mail.piratenexus.com" for the server, "STARTTLS (accept all certificates) !DO THIS BEFORE CHANGING THE PORT!, change the port to 26. Make sure "Require signin" is ticked (Should already be ticked). Press next.

c6d6693c429ba7687d600f2b0eb7fe45.png

Step 7: Change the setting to your liking. I would recommended the default settings.

bc473c3c5138bf413e12419d234d0070.png

Step 8: Name the account and enter your name. Again I would recommended default settings.

0f241fd42b720b8512b7286790990fab.png

Step 9: Press the menu in the corner and select the icon with the first letter of your name.

5e55d21063eb9b954d784d6f84d570b9.png

Step 10: Enjoy Pirate Mail on your mobile!

7542f39047db77bbbb8f703b21b87d59.png

Took a bit to make this guide but it was worth it. Enjoy!

THESE IMAGES WAS HOSTED ON GYAZO.... FAIL

clone i love ya :D :nohomo:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clone
On 12/15/2016 at 5:24 PM, PirateCaptain said:

clone i love ya :D :nohomo:

 

Gonna redo this with images hosted here and iPhone and android guides :D won't  fail this time Lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Stop being a peeping tom and join the community.... we got cookies

Join the crew now

Sign in

Already part of the crew? Board right here

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×