Davy Jones

Auto Cooker Update

Davy Jones

This is not an official update of any sort, but an update for those who wish to have the Auto Cooker script on the Cook Off map, as well as have it never... EVER... stop.

I simply have extended the availability of the code to work on Cook Off, made it so the Auto Cooker script changes the bag location based on where the meth lab is found, either the lower or upper floor on Cook Off, and changed how the bag was dropped as to make it pick up a bag every single time it finds meth on the tray.  As time goes on, I may come back to tweaking this to allow other maps to use this.

To install this, if you use the normal package, simply let the two 'trainer' folders merge together, and if you use the BLT package, navigate to "mods/pp" and then let the two 'trainer' folders merge, and let it overwrite the two files it finds.

Available Here:  Auto-Cooker Update.zip         Auto-Cooker Update BLT.zip
[NOW PART OF PIRATE PERFECTION!]

(baldwin, as this was your original code, you hold all say as to what happens to it, either being stopped or taken down)

• Upvote 7

megapopito

hi,

when I press 9, the menu shows toggle auto cook on, but when clicked, nothing happens. It doesn't work for me.

Do we have to get the ingredients in our inventory to make that work ?

Edited by megapopito
test missing

Davy Jones

hi,

when I press 9, the menu shows toggle auto cook on, but when clicked, nothing happens. It doesn't work for me.

Do we have to get the ingredients in our inventory to make that work ?

I believe it was an upload problem on my part, instead of uploading the proper file, I uploaded one of my other testing ones which was missing some code.  I changed the link to the proper package, sorry for any inconvenience, you should be able to just install it the same way and let it overwrite the existing files.

I know that it was due to the problem of it not working, but to answer your question:  You do not need the chemicals and it will work as long as there isn't already a pile of meth to be bagged on the table.  If there is a pile of meth, simply bag it up and the Auto-Cooker will continue from there.

Hoxtaliciouswolf

So I tried using this on the BLT version of V 1.0 and when I replace the scripts with this one it crashes the game on the loadout screen on each of these heists with an "access violation". I don't know if it needs to be fixed for the newer versions or not. The default script works as usual but only for rats. Thanks!

Davy Jones

The actual Auto-Cooker works fine, it's the menu that no one is looking at.

"trainer/menu/ingame/missionmenu.lua", find:

if current_level == 'alex_1' then

Change to this:

if current_level == 'alex_1' or current_level == 'rat' then

And be sure to put only the one that goes to "trainer/addons" in, not the one for "trainer/menu".

Seamlink

Will this ever get updated to the current version?

renanarizco
7 hours ago, Seamlink said:

Will this ever get updated to the current version?

it's working on the current version, just extract on the payday 2 folder

Baddog-11
1 hour ago, Ai®a©ob®a said:

Does this only work for Cook-Off? If so are you planning on adding files for the Rats map as well?

maybe re-read his post ?
cause it says >

On 30.6.2015, 00:30:33, Davy Jones said:

I simply have extended the available maps in the Mission Menu to allow both Rats and Cook Off

Davy Jones
30 minutes ago, Xratedgaming said:

does this work with v1.05?

Yep, just give me about 20 minutes to update the download and the main post about instructions.  You'll know I'm done when it says it was edited by Davy Jones.

• Upvote 1

ronimir

umm how do install this didn't get the instructions

Araytha
51 minutes ago, ronimir said:

umm how do install this didn't get the instructions

If you are using the BLT version. Just drag the trainer folder into \Steam\steamapps\common\PAYDAY 2\mods\pp

If you are using the normal version.. Just the trainer folder into \Steam\steamapps\common\PAYDAY 2

redrum09

Oh i see it works with new version too thx a lot for bring us that useful addon. its perfectly upgraded.

teamkiller500L

can someone please make a video on how to download and use auto cooker because i do not understand what the person who made this is sayying

Davy Jones
34 minutes ago, teamkiller500L said:

can someone please make a video on how to download and use auto cooker because i do not understand what the person who made this is sayying

The instructions are literally download, open, drag in game folder, but this is already in the trainer, v1.1.

teamkiller500L

Then i can't use it because it will not show up and will not work for me and I even moved it into the payday 2 folder.

Davy Jones
1 hour ago, teamkiller500L said:

Then i can't use it because it will not show up and will not work for me and I even moved it into the payday 2 folder.

You should read the rest of the 8 words that I wrote.

Onshoreflyer15

Hey Guys i know this is a really old topic but would this be available for lab rats? The reason i need it is that i am trying to do it on one down and i don't want to mess up. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

doyouthinkso

I had a tinker with the script and made the auto-cook function available on "The Bomb: Dockyards" for when the methlab spawns and it is non-functioning, are the methlabs of two different types so it wont work or what? I'm fairly new to this. 

ESPADA

thxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx