Sign in to follow this  
The OG Panda

League of Legends Mod Possibility?

The OG Panda

Hello everyone, I'm just curious if a League of Legends "fog of war" hack would be possible. Something that would allow you to see any player on the map at any time. I'm assuming that League probably has this all done completely server sided as most stuff is server sided. But I'd like to know for sure and if anyone has ever considered creating one.

zrancid

# 2   Posted (edited)

You would get insta-banned. At least that is my prediction. (If it is even possible which I doubt it is)

Edited by zrancid
  • Upvote 1

Davy Jones

It would depend on what the code does for it.  Yes, like you said it, it could all be server sided, however, the game has to interpret the information somehow.  The game could do one of two things, send you the locations of everything at all times and render only certain visuals, or send you the locations of only what you can see.  The prior would have more information, but the game wouldn't poop itself when suddenly you walk into a high-conflict area, and suddenly it has to catch up with player models and particle effects.  The latter would be less information, but the game would have to send out info on what you can see, but also send back every single detail about what's going on in the world when you can see it, from rotational data to stages a particular flame particle is at, so that every player sees the same thing.

If the prior is done, which would be more logical, and again, if the code is able to be tapped, simply overriding the parts of the functions that say "No longer render me" could be overwritten, while still sending info to servers and to other parts of the code that everything is fine and dandy.  Again, this is a big "if the code is able to be tapped", but if the game can be hooked into, pretty much anything can be done.

Sanguin

You would get insta-banned. At least that is my prediction. (If it is even possible which I doubt it is)

dont think they have an ac due to the fact they think its not hackable cuz its all serversided. 

You could try a serversided hack :D

but serious your client does barely nothing just get user input.

send data

Recieve data

render data

@aidenp i even think they send you only the stuff you could see but hvnt tested it thou

Drolsinatas

No, I've been cheating in LoL for a very long time but that's another third-party program. They do have an anti-cheat but there's ways to cover your tracks to make it less noticeable. They don't tripwire for injections, the only anti-cheat they have is to prevent scripts from running and if it's detected the worse that could happen is your client crashes. If it does, reactivate the script in a debugger.

Cheating in LoL has been around since Season 1, there will always be cheating but the only way to truly get good at this game is to simply play more. If you go from bronze to diamond in a few months using scripts and stop using scripts you won't nearly be on their skill level legitimately seeing your map awareness would be poor, you might miss a lot of objective points, and so forth.

• Upvote 1

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this