GayBush

Anticheat Improvement

GayBush

# 1   Posted (edited)

I was looking at your anticheat and i see that for small cash it says "tweak_data.money_manager.max_small_loot_value = math.huge" and i was wondering what does this changed because as far as i have seen it does nothing. so i changed the value to a number so it looked like this: "tweak_data.money_manager.max_small_loot_value = 123456789" and then i played the game and the insta cash value never went over this value but with your old one it got stuck at 2,800,000 and i wondered why does it do that because im sure math.huge should make it unlimited?

If you want the anticheat im using for unlimited insta cash, just go into the anticheat file and replace tweak_data.money_manager.max_small_loot_value = math.huge with tweak_data.money_manager.max_small_loot_value = what ever number you want. (change the what ever number you want to a number)

Edited by refreshers222

Drolsinatas

I was looking at your anticheat and i see that for small cash it says "tweak_data.money_manager.max_small_loot_value = math.huge" and i was wondering what does this changed because as far as i have seen it does nothing. so i changed the value to a number so it looked like this: "tweak_data.money_manager.max_small_loot_value = 123456789" and then i played the game and the insta cash value never went over this value but with your old one it got stuck at 2,800,000 and i wondered why does it do that because im sure math.huge should make it unlimited?

If you want the anticheat im using for unlimited insta cash, just go into the anticheat file and replace tweak_data.money_manager.max_small_loot_value = math.huge with tweak_data.money_manager.max_small_loot_value = what ever number you want. (change the what ever number you want to a number)

Check for the math.huge value within the .lua script, there should be a rule for "math.huge" which inserts the value accordingly. I haven't taken a look at it but if need be I can help you understand this a bit better, from what you've explained it does indeed look like "math.huge" is a static value which changes according to the map or something RNG related. Remember, I have not reviewed the code but that's what it seems.

GayBush

Check for the math.huge value within the .lua script, there should be a rule for "math.huge" which inserts the value accordingly. I haven't taken a look at it but if need be I can help you understand this a bit better, from what you've explained it does indeed look like "math.huge" is a static value which changes according to the map or something RNG related. Remember, I have not reviewed the code but that's what it seems.

thanks I will take a look and see what I find.

Davy Jones

'math.huge' is defined by Lua, not by Payday 2 or any RNG in the engine, its just a stock thing that 'math' uses to represent infinity.  Similar to Java, how 'int' and 'double' have 'maxvalue's, it's the highest a number can go, but Lua doesn't have any datatypes, so to speak, so 'math.huge' can go infinitely.

• Upvote 1