Sign in to follow this  
Mattias Nilsson

All the hype for HITMAN

Mattias Nilsson

I got invited to play the HITMAN Closed Alpha, fortunately had a PS4 controller to use in place of an XBOX one, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to play, but oh my god! It's so good! Would definitely sell my body for a copy.

• Upvote 1

Sanguin

I got invited to play the HITMAN Closed Alpha, fortunately had a PS4 controller to use in place of an XBOX one, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to play, but oh my god! It's so good! Would definitely sell my body for a copy.

u are actually allowed to talk over it?

Mattias Nilsson

u are actually allowed to talk over it?

I'm not allowed to give any details about it at all :o

Mattias Nilsson

Ahh that kinda hitman, alright I'll put down my phone and walk away really slowly.

All jokes aside, there's a new hitman game?

Sorry for double post, on my phone... But yeah, new one comes out December, just gotta find some work so I can pay for it :D

• Upvote 1

Sanguin

Ahh that kinda hitman, alright I'll put down my phone and walk away really slowly.

Sorry for double post, on my phone... But yeah, new one comes out December, just gotta find some work so I can pay for it :D

Maybe sell the *cough*cracked*cough* alpha?

Mattias Nilsson

Maybe sell the *cough*cracked*cough* alpha?

It needs a constant online connection, and has a massive watermarked verification key in the middle of the screen, so I'd be caught faster than a speeding bullet

Drolsinatas

PM me on Steam.

Mattias Nilsson

PM me on Steam.

Done :O

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this