Davy Jones

BLT: CSE - Without The Trans Fat (For Pirate Perfection)

SomeAsianDude

Please login or register to see this link.

I figured it out! So I used to run 2 different hacks with poco, because one offered something the other didn't. And the '.dll' made it so that both PP and that hack worked. It also worked with just HoxHud. So I decided to try and download the hack again just to take the '.dll' and it works. BLT: CSE, HoxHud, and PP work together! I have Goon but because of the small update today I cannot tell if Goon works. Its automatically disabled because of the update.

Okay, I tested it a few times and it does work but it only works after I use the alternative '.dll' and run the game and only BLT: CSE and PP loads. I then replace the '.dll' with the '.dll' from the other hack and then it'll work and load BLT: CSE, HoxHud, and PP. I then exited the game and tried again and it loaded a second time. After the second time, it only loads up to black screen and keeps loading and sometimes crashes.

It seems to be a gamble to get it to work. I however do get an error in loading somethings so I'm going to try and remove certain things and see if I can get it to work 100%.

-

Further testing seems that it was just luck, but it did have something to do with the freshly placed .dll.

Edited by SomeAsianDude

omegamon456

Umm AidenP can ya let me use the patches plz?

Davy Jones

IT'S THE SOUND OF THE "CAN'T READ ALARM!"

Step One (Downloads):  Assuming you've got Pirate Perfection installed and working, you're going to need 2 files:

1. BLT: CSE zip at:  Please login or register to see this link.
  2. My Tweak zip at:    BLT CSE Without The Trans Fat.zip

(If you are unable to download any of my files, ask me respectfully, and I'll provide directly, do not post about it.)

omegamon456

IT'S THE SOUND OF THE "CAN'T READ ALARM!"

Step One (Downloads):  Assuming you've got Pirate Perfection installed and working, you're going to need 2 files:

(If you are unable to download any of my files, ask me respectfully, and I'll provide directly, do not post about it.)

I also forget to say this, I can't download sorry :P

Davy Jones

I also forget to say this, I can't download sorry :P

I still hear the alarm, maybe I can make it a bit clearer...

There's a reason for this line, a big bold obvious reason.

Itherael

Sorry,but I can`t download the second file  "  BLT CSE Without The Trans Fat.zip ".

Would you please give me a copy ? Thanks.

(My apologize for my poor English,it`s not my mother language)

Last ,thank you again.:smirate:

Edited by Itherael
some spell error

Davy Jones

Sorry,but I can`t download the second file  "  BLT CSE Without The Trans Fat.zip ".

Would you please give me a copy ? Thanks.

(My apologize for my poor English,it`s not my mother language)

Last ,thank you again.:smirate:

[PRIVATE MESSAGE RECEIVED AND HANDLED]

就是牛

能否来点中文,我表示看不懂

Davy Jones

sorry, I can't download the second file   BLT CSE Without The Trans Fat.zip " as well.

Would you plz give me a copy? thanks

Maybe it's just me... but I thought:

Clearly implied both I don't want you to post about not being able to download it, and that I would help you if you went to me directly, as in through a Private Message.

• Upvote 2

murkinhustla

BLT: CSE - Without The Trans Fat
(Compatibility Tweak for Pirate Perfection)

A fellow Pirate, DatSwaggyGamerPPP2, has run into a problem that I attempted to assist him with, the unfortunate combination of Windows 8, needing the Alternate IPHLPAPI.dll, and wanting to use BLT mods with Pirate Perfection.  However, the setup left it so only one mod would work at a time, so a choice had to be made...
Choose between Pirate Perfection or BLT...  I wasn't going to let that happen...

This is for those who are forced to use the alternate IPHLPAPI.dll, hate dual-hooking, despise those who package Lua files into DLLs, or if you cannot get both BLT: CSE and Pirate Perfection to run on your setup.

Thank you DatSwaggyGamerPPP2, for being the sole tester and guinea pig for my terrible coding.

Step Two (Install):  Now that you have everything you need, install is simple, take the 'mods' folder from BLT: CSE, and the two files from My Tweak zip ('BLT_CSE_fix.lua' and 'PD2Hook.yml') and drop them into the your 'PAYDAY 2' folder, and let your computer replace the 'PD2Hook.yml' file.  (If you have pre-existing modification to 'PD2Hook.yml', you will need to compare yours and this one.)
For those more visual:

Install_BLT_CSE_wo_TF.thumb.png.5f8e7730

Step Three (Usage):  Simply install other BLT / CSE mods as you usually would.
For those using the IPHLPAPI.dll -ALTERNATE file and wish to use HoxHud, use the '
IPHLPAPI.dll' that comes with Pirate Perfection, BLT / CSE seems to fix the startup crashes caused by the original '.dll'.
(Excluding the comment above, if a mod contains an '
IPHLPAPI.dll' in the main folder of the mod, do NOT replace your current 'IPHLPAPI.dll' with it, leave the '.dll' files alone.)

Notes:

1. Automatic Updating is temporarily disabled, as I have yet to configure it.
  2. If at any time you experience something that you deem as a bug or broken feature while using this fix, report to me first, not the developer of the mod or BLT/CSE, as it will probably be because of this fix not including some implementation.
  3. If you do have a bug, read through the thread, posting multiple times will not make me work on it faster, only move it to the bottom of my list.

Update Log:

• Forced console to stay open to prevent minimizing to desktop on heist changes, thanks BLT
  • Added 'lib' mod support, I did actually see your votes, you know who you 4 are
  • Added 'DirectoryExists' function, direct hand-holding for HoloHud checking for HoxHud and PDTH Hud

thanks for this!!!

Davy Jones

Notice: For those of you who use this, do NOT try to use this file, as there are editions of the Payday 2 trainer in the format of BLT, you can use those.  This will be discontinued, thank you all people who used this, and thank you Simplity for taking the time out to convert the trainer for use directly in BLT.