Lawa

[HOW TO] Use PP with cracked version of Payday 2

Lawa

Hello today I'm gonna show you how to use PiratePerfection trainer with cracked version of Payday 2 (Tested on version 1.29.7 which is the version that is being used on Tunngle) 

So most of the pirated version including the version that I used (1.29.7) uses a Launcher.exe file which every time you run it it deletes the iphlpapi.dll which will stop the trainers injection causing the trainer to get disabled , so in this topic I'll show you a way that I tried to get the trainer working and actually worked ..

First things first you gonna need the PiratePerfection trainer which you will find in the Please login or register to see this link.  section.

2nd. You'll need to extract everything inside the trainer folder into the game folder except the iphlpapi.dll extract that somewhere else like desktop.

3rd. Run the game through the launcher or any other method you use to run the game.

4th. Download and run this dll injector as administrator. (Please login or register to see this link. )

5th. Click on Select and scroll down to select the "payday2_win32_release.exe" and then click on Add Dll and select the iphlpapi.dll and click on Inject.

6th. Go back to the game and press F1 to check the Help Menu of the trainer ! 

7th. Enjoy ;)

P.S // This method has been tested on :

Game version 1.29.7 as mentioned above 

PiratePerfection version (PPv0.98r-ALT) and

iphlpapi.dll version 3.0.4.0 Please login or register to see this link.  (Please login or register to see this link. )

I hope that this helps because I spent a lot of time to find a way to use this trainer with the pirated version !

Peace.

payday2_win32_release_2015-07-13_08-00-3

• Upvote 6

Lawa

Great guide. I don't approve of cracked games but eh at least they can use the trainer

Thanks.
Well wether we like it or not piracy will always be there, it depends on the person to choose to use it or not, I personally chose to use the pirated version because I have a hard time getting an original copy of the game and having too much headache with online payments (as it is not yet supported in my country) and I think there is a lot of people just like me who can't get an original copy of the game.

• Upvote 1

4th. Download and run this dll injector as administrator. (Please login or register to see this link. )

EDIT Why scan the site instead the exe hmm ? 

Czp7TAa.png

V.3.3 is already out.

This Download may be Dangerous

I Suggest download from a Safe Site.

Please login or register to see this link.

Lawa

EDIT Why scan the site instead the exe hmm ? 

V.3.3 is already out.

This Download may be Dangerous

I Suggest download from a Safe Site.

I didn't actually know that version 3 was out and I got that injector from a video tutorial and also now I don't seem to be able to edit the post , I didn't really mean to harm anyone and I don't think that this Injector is a virus or malicious because I still use that one but anyways here is the new file with scan and 3 different sources :
Please login or register to see this link.  (Please login or register to see this link. )

Please login or register to see this link.  (Please login or register to see this link. )

None of these are uploaded OR scanned by me and I take no responsibility for any harm they make I used the v2 without any problems that is why I uploaded that one.

Thanks to @Zorro for guiding me to V3 of the injector.

The Injector is safe From oldschoolhacks/mpgh.net,  but someone unknown uploaded it to mediafire so its proably infected because he scanned the site to make you belive the file is clean

I suggest downloading from oldschoolhack instead unknown uploader from mediafire

I got that injector from a video tutorial and also now I don't seem to be able to edit the post , I didn't really mean to harm anyone and I don't think that this Injector is a virus or malicious because I still use 

You know he proably tricked you, who ever uploaded the file  on mediafire And scanned the Site instead the Application (exe)

So he proably wanted you to belive that the file is clean.

thats why he scanned the the site

Edited by Zorro

PirateCaptain

Hello today I'm gonna show you how to use PiratePerfection trainer with cracked version of Payday 2 (Tested on version 1.29.7 which is the version that is being used on Tunngle) 

So most of the pirated version including the version that I used (1.29.7) uses a Launcher.exe file which every time you run it it deletes the iphlpapi.dll which will stop the trainers injection causing the trainer to get disabled , so in this topic I'll show you a way that I tried to get the trainer working and actually worked ..

First things first you gonna need the PiratePerfection trainer which you will find in the Please login or register to see this link.  section.

2nd. You'll need to extract everything inside the trainer folder into the game folder except the iphlpapi.dll extract that somewhere else like desktop.

3rd. Run the game through the launcher or any other method you use to run the game.

4th. Download and run this dll injector as administrator. (Virus Total Scan)

5th. Click on Select and scroll down to select the "payday2_win32_release.exe" and then click on Add Dll and select the iphlpapi.dll and click on Inject.

7th. Enjoy ;)

iphlpapi.dll version 3.0.4.0 Click here to download both Dll  (Virus Total)

why would anyone want to download v0.98 rar file, its obsolete and not working?

Lawa

The Injector is safe From oldschoolhacks/mpgh.net,  but someone unknown uploaded it to mediafire so its proably infected because he scanned the site to make you belive the file is clean

I suggest downloading from oldschoolhack instead unknown uploader from mediafire

I got that injector from a video tutorial and also now I don't seem to be able to edit the post , I didn't really mean to harm anyone and I don't think that this Injector is a virus or malicious because I still use 

You know he proably tricked you, who ever uploaded the file  on mediafire And scanned the Site instead the Application (exe)

So he proably wanted you to belive that the file is clean.

thats why he scanned the the site

Well I used it and it was clean and I still use it because I remember that I used that precise injector for another game, but thanks for the tip I'll watch out for that the next time.

4th. Download and run this dll injector as administrator. (Virus Total Scan)

7th. Enjoy ;)

iphlpapi.dll version 3.0.4.0 Click here to download both Dll  (Virus Total)

why would anyone want to download v0.98 rar file, its obsolete and not working?

Because I tried the v0.99 and every time a cheat is activated the game crashes .. 

I tried injecting different iphlpapi.dll but it just kept crashing the game.

Edited by Lawa

ThisJazzman

No need for injectors or launchers at all. Here are 2 great ways to solve this problem:
1. Manually setup SmartSteamEmu with PAYDAY 2. Don't use any launchers at all, they are malicious and tend to break things more.
2. Use my alternative hook. ( Please login or register to see this link. )

Try both variants, since hook put in Pirate Perfection tends to frequently glitch (look at support forum section if you don't belive me) + it doesn't have support for malicious huds and mods ;)

Like @PirateCaptain, why on Earth give an outdated version?

Because I tried the v0.99 and every time a cheat is activated the game crashes .. 

Lawa

No need for injectors or launchers at all. Here are 2 great ways to solve this problem:
1. Manually setup SmartSteamEmu with PAYDAY 2. Don't use any launchers at all, they are malicious and tend to break things more.
2. Use my alternative hook. ( Please login or register to see this link. )

Try both variants, since hook put in Pirate Perfection tends to frequently glitch (look at support forum section if you don't belive me) + it doesn't have support for malicious huds and mods ;)

Well where have you been when I've been asking for a way to solve this problem? 

I didn't see your post when I was asking for support for days .. if you have such a great mind in solving problems you should check the support forums more and help people out instead of criticizing other peoples solutions or methods to solve a certain issue.

I didn't even bother to try your method because the one I posted works perfectly.

ThisJazzman

I didn't see your post when I was asking for support for days .. if you have such a great mind in solving problems you should check the support forums more and help people out instead of criticizing other peoples solutions or methods to solve a certain issue.

I didn't even bother to try your method because the one I posted works perfectly.

Remember idea with injector was said by someone else, shouldn't you credit this dude at least ?
Wasn't a criticism but an addition to your guide with the other ways to solve this problem.
Injectors are malicious and aren't stable way to solve the problem. Launchers are usually filled with garbage and sometimes do stuff you don't expect from them (usually they do enforce their cracks or edit a few configuration files in the way they want). Mainly they just launch games with command line generated from data you changed in GUI. You can perform exactly same thing using batch files or from cmd.

Comon guys we only posted negative stuff to Lawa and he just wanted to help us :<

he is proably not so expierenced.

Lawa

Remember idea with injector was said by someone else, shouldn't you credit this dude at least ?
Wasn't a criticism but an addition to your guide with the other ways to solve this problem.
Injectors are malicious and aren't stable way to solve the problem. Launchers are usually filled with garbage and sometimes do stuff you don't expect from them (usually they do enforce their cracks or edit a few configuration files in the way they want). Mainly they just launch games with command line generated from data you changed in GUI. You can perform exactly same thing using batch files or from cmd.

Idea with injector was said by who? even in my Please login or register to see this link. that I posted to ask for help because the trainer was not working I was the one who suggested to use the injector I haven't been helped even there, as I said I used that Injector before with another game that is why I had that idea.

And also about the launcher, the reason I use that is that it is the version that is being used on Tunngle, you have to launch it using that launcher ( if you read the post carefully I mentioned that this is the version that is being used on Tunngle)

Anyways don't wanna argue more on this you have your method and I posted a different method.

Thanks anyways.

Comon guys we only posted negative stuff to Lawa and he just wanted to help us :<

he is proably not so expierenced.

Not really I'm not experienced at all this is like my 3rd topic in forums as I first answered you I didn't really mean to harm anyone and the reason why I posted this is that as a user of the pirated version of the game that is using launcher, I wasted too much time looking for a way to activate the trainer.

I appreciate your support.

Edited by Lawa
  • Upvote 1

Clone
On 7/13/2015 at 9:15 PM, Clone said:

Great guide. I don't approve of cracked games but eh at least they can use the trainer

LMAO DID I REALLY FUCKING SAY THIS XDD, IM PRETTY SURE I HAD LIKE 20 CRACKED GAMES AT THE TIME

wow im a pretentious bitch

On 7/18/2015 at 9:17 PM, Lawa said:

Idea with injector was said by who? even in my Please login or register to see this link. that I posted to ask for help because the trainer was not working I was the one who suggested to use the injector I haven't been helped even there, as I said I used that Injector before with another game that is why I had that idea.

And also about the launcher, the reason I use that is that it is the version that is being used on Tunngle, you have to launch it using that launcher ( if you read the post carefully I mentioned that this is the version that is being used on Tunngle)

Anyways don't wanna argue more on this you have your method and I posted a different method.

Thanks anyways.

Not really I'm not experienced at all this is like my 3rd topic in forums as I first answered you I didn't really mean to harm anyone and the reason why I posted this is that as a user of the pirated version of the game that is using launcher, I wasted too much time looking for a way to activate the trainer.

I appreciate your support.

Sorry my man ignore my past self, to all their own :chirate:

ilvhacker

i cant get this to work on cracked verison:(

WinWin

None of the links are working anymore. Except for the Mediafire one but you guys said it isn't a trusted link.

On 3/9/2017 at 4:55 PM, AG_Developer said:

This is old and now by your post it seems its not working and fine so as ppr has been updated a bunch of times since. Seriously dude, just get the game, if your really that desperate gimme your steam name and I'll gift it.

Will you really?

Edited by WinWin

CoDFaTHeR819

I cant download the dll injectors you put the link to, it is just a blank screen. I doubt anyone will see this, but I will try anyway.