Sign in to follow this  
masterp92

Driving around in all maps - Like the map Car Shop!

masterp92

Hey i have some ideas!

I discovered an amazing thing on the Car Shop map. I managed to spawn a Falcogini and drive it around - without the time limit. It was so much fun, and i raced several times with my friends.
Now, the sad thing is that you can only spawn cars to drive in Car Shop and the Steal-nukes-for-vlad map, whatever its called.

I wonder if you can update the trainer so you can add the falcogini or the muscle-car in any map, making it drivable?

Thanks alot!

honorbound

There's a way to spawn it in the spawn menu as 'loot' but it always crashes so I'm not sure

Davy Jones

The problem is the game itself.  Since the vehicles are designed to work on certain maps, they are only loaded on certain maps.  In order for it to work, each player would have to have the asset loaded, and would have to hope that none of the components of the entity are bound to the map (like some Source games).  Even with the Driv3r mod of late, only you could really see it because it didn't sync to others.

Also, if it was able to be spawned as 'loot', it may have been trying to put the car's information into a lootbag, so maybe that's why it was crashing... :lolface:

ManyFireman

Now, the sad thing is that you can only spawn cars to drive in Car Shop and the Steal-nukes-for-vlad map, whatever its called.

The Steal-nukes-for-vlad map is called the Meltdown heist, the sequel and "loud" version of Shadow Raid.