darkchocolate

How to insta lvl 100 for everyone (100KK EXP)

darkchocolate

Hey guys, i accidentally found a way to earn more than 100.000.000 EXP on the White Xmas heist.

How to: start the heist one Death Whish Difficulty, and start playing the heist, dont skip it, wait until the pilot get in the helicopter, after that, press NUMPAD 6, go to Money Menu, then click Secure Bags, after that, u press END to insta win the heist, and its done! U should get more than 100.000.000 EXP, thats more than enough to get everyone to lvl 100.

If for some reason it didnt work for u, let me know in the comments below and ill make a video of it.

PS: i didnt post any screenshots because im doing this in the Steam Overlay to let u guys know about that ASAP.

Happy lvl up pirates! :bounce:

• Upvote 2

darkchocolate

rlly? uh :( i didnt knew about this, i was just playin with a friend and i decided to skip then that happened #sad

this is the first time that i discover something by my own ;-;

• Upvote 1

MrBayonet

Yes but pd2stats will flag you because it's not "possible" to last that long to get all those exp legitly, it's just impossible. OK you will get exp and everyone will get that, but if you care about pd2stats (like me) well you will get flagged out !

Keep that in mind.

ntosswd

Hey guys, i accidentally found a way to earn more than 100.000.000 EXP on the White Xmas heist.

How to: start the heist one Death Whish Difficulty, and start playing the heist, dont skip it, wait until the pilot get in the helicopter, after that, press NUMPAD 6, go to Money Menu, then click Secure Bags, after that, u press END to insta win the heist, and its done! U should get more than 100.000.000 EXP, thats more than enough to get everyone to lvl 100.

If for some reason it didnt work for u, let me know in the comments below and ill make a video of it.

PS: i didnt post any screenshots because im doing this in the Steam Overlay to let u guys know about that ASAP.

another way is play cookoff  in deathwish , and let the teammates  drop off the cooked meth , u need 3 cooked meth (pure meth) and just spawn 300 meth bags , drop all and press end wallah  the magic of happiness on all faces.

darkchocolate

another way is play cookoff  in deathwish , and let the teammates  drop off the cooked meth , u need 3 cooked meth (pure meth) and just spawn 300 meth bags , drop all and press end wallah  the magic of happiness on all faces.

wut is we cook 3 bags and i use the Secure Bags option? does it work?

SomeAsianDude

When I try and do this with someone, when I click secure bags, it lags so badly that the person disconnects? Or do I have to wait for the pilot to get into the helicopter and stuff and then do this? Because how I did it is, I instantly did this after getting onto the map.

Yes but pd2stats will flag you because it's not "possible" to last that long to get all those exp legitly, it's just impossible. OK you will get exp and everyone will get that, but if you care about pd2stats (like me) well you will get flagged out !

Keep that in mind.

This can be easily fixed by making your Steam profile private.

• Upvote 2

Davy Jones

When I try and do this with someone, when I click secure bags, it lags so badly that the person disconnects? Or do I have to wait for the pilot to get into the helicopter and stuff and then do this? Because how I did it is, I instantly did this after getting onto the map.

The other players will disconnect regardless of when you do it, as the game has to do some kind of process (regardless of how many steps the process is) on the same thread 1200 times.  An alternate way to do this would be to spawn the bags in and vomit them directly into the helicopter (may work) or spawn them on the group and have everyone throw bags into the helicopter (definitely works).  You need to do that step of getting to the possibility of escaping, as the game now gives XP based on work done, not "I in heist, I win", however, you pretty much just have to get to the escape portion of any heist, as there is usually a money cap, not XP cap.

Keep that in mind.

Unfortunately, this comment is not entirely true.  While they do flag certain things (most notably the Skill Point count), the game does not actually send out a record of: this heist, this XP.  The game sends collective information, not individual information, as in you've played this heist for this total amount of time, and you've acquired this amount of XP in total (since Infamy resetting).  They would require an infinite amount of server space to either A) have Overkill / Steam record a detailed log of each individual heist you were on, or B) have PD2Stats able to compare individual's player's logs to check certain values.  If your comment was true, I would be flagged for being near completion of all Infamy, but only having around 100 heists in total at varying difficulties, as I've selectively turned on and off stat syncing.  Also, I've done ~7 hour Death Wish Cook-Off jobs to capture enough bags to Infamy up, PD2Stats hasn't said a word, and White Xmas is set up in the same way of having an infinite amount of bags, but will only accept 1200.  Another also, Source: forcing the game to print the published stat information rather than send it.

MrBayonet

The other players will disconnect regardless of when you do it, as the game has to do some kind of process (regardless of how many steps the process is) on the same thread 1200 times.  An alternate way to do this would be to spawn the bags in and vomit them directly into the helicopter (may work) or spawn them on the group and have everyone throw bags into the helicopter (definitely works).  You need to do that step of getting to the possibility of escaping, as the game now gives XP based on work done, not "I in heist, I win", however, you pretty much just have to get to the escape portion of any heist, as there is usually a money cap, not XP cap.

Keep that in mind.

Unfortunately, this comment is not entirely true.  While they do flag certain things (most notably the Skill Point count), the game does not actually send out a record of: this heist, this XP.  The game sends collective information, not individual information, as in you've played this heist for this total amount of time, and you've acquired this amount of XP in total (since Infamy resetting).  They would require an infinite amount of server space to either A) have Overkill / Steam record a detailed log of each individual heist you were on, or B) have PD2Stats able to compare individual's player's logs to check certain values.  If your comment was true, I would be flagged for being near completion of all Infamy, but only having around 100 heists in total at varying difficulties, as I've selectively turned on and off stat syncing.  Also, I've done ~7 hour Death Wish Cook-Off jobs to capture enough bags to Infamy up, PD2Stats hasn't said a word, and White Xmas is set up in the same way of having an infinite amount of bags, but will only accept 1200.  Another also, Source: forcing the game to print the published stat information rather than send it.

So, basically, if I want to exp up "legitly", how should I manage it in order to spoof pd2stats ? :D. Quite interesting subject hehe

*** EDIT***

Besides completing a map by doing the objectives with the "mod" by spawning the bags when needed (FF for example with the coke). Just speed complete the map in other words.

Edited by Chibibowa

Davy Jones

So, basically, if I want to exp up "legitly", how should I manage it in order to spoof pd2stats ? :D. Quite interesting subject hehe

*** EDIT***

Besides completing a map by doing the objectives with the "mod" by spawning the bags when needed (FF for example with the coke). Just speed complete the map in other words.

Basically, to fool PD2Stats, you can do pretty much anything to fool it, as it would only have the ability to recognize your Skill Points are over the limit, and that you are using DLC you do not own, because all the other information they would need as evidence, or even to detect something, isn't there.  You could level up to 100 from Four Stores by somehow managing to secure an infinite number of bags, and PD2Stats, and possibly Steam / Overkill would be none the wiser, unless they do keep dated logs of the bulk information.  As I said, each time the game publishes your stats, it publishes the total (basically gets what you had before and adds what you earned, then sends that total).  The only way that they would know is if every player had an archive of their stats for every heist they've done, so they could manually do the math of seeing which heist they earned XP from, by seeing which heist has had a plus 1 to the play count, and subtracting the previous amount of XP from the new XP total, but I have a hard time believing there are racks of servers dedicated to keeping all that information, as at any one time there are at least ~10,000 playing PD2, and the published information is encyclopedia worthy.

I believe there is a function in Numpad 9's Mission Menu that completes objectives, but don't quote me on that, I don't know exactly how fluid it is to use.

To level legitimately, you could always do what I do, go to Cook-Off, use either the Auto-Cooker or legitimately cook 3 bags worth, then spawn about 60 or so to get you near the exact amount of XP you need to level 100, or whatever level you desire, and throw them in the truck.  After that, I've used two functions that speed up the game to about 100 times the normal, but you could actually leave the heist unpaused for that amount of time by lobotomizing the AI or making you invisible to them (See Numpad 2), wait for the legit amount of time, as total playtime is a recorded number (cooking 10 bags takes roughly 32 minutes), and then escape.  Job done.  If you do use a speed up script though, you may want to keep the game loaded at the menu and walk away for the actual amount of time, in order to fool Steam's playtime counter.

• Upvote 1

PiggyGoneWild

Uhm, is this still working???

On 8/1/2015 at 9:06 AM, darkchocolate said:

Is this still woking??