Trollbreeder

spawn menu How to make a titan dozer.

Trollbreeder

Fact: Enemy NPC's can clip trough other enemies.

Step 1: Lobotomize all NPC's.

Step 2: Go to spawn menu, Go to Swat types and right click  "bulldozer 3" whitout the quotation marks

Step 3: stand still and look at the position you want to spawn the titan dozer.

Step 4: SPAM THE "7" BUTTON!!!! Please dont touch your mouse or any other key other than "7" untill your done.

Optional step 5: If you want the dozer to be harder to kill,  Surround the entire dozer whit shields, Make sure there is NO weak spots (Like the arm of a shield sticking out from the front.) Cover Every single weak spot whit more shields.

Congratulations! You now build a titan dozer! This dozer is suitable for training whit boxing gloves.

Advantages: Super hard to kill, Helps people train with boxing gloves, Is 80% Bullet proof

Weaknesses: Grenades, aiming from above, If the titan dozer dies, So does all the shields.

Copyright: The fact  is found by me and if you feature this fact then please credit me.

• Upvote 2

Combine12

It's an interesting idea to create little "boss battles" using normal enemies in combination with each other. I wonder if there are any more interesting combinations...

Silent Fights

Great concept and works well. But you can't quite copyright something that you have not made, the game was made by overkill therefor everything that is in the game is copyrighted to them.

• Upvote 1

Trollbreeder

It's an interesting idea to create little "boss battles" using normal enemies in combination with each other. I wonder if there are any more interesting combinations...

I also have a "Dark green Skulldozer" that is a combination of 1 of each bulldozer type

Step 1: Lobotalize all npcs.

Step 2: DONT MOVE!

Step 3: go to spawn menu, select swat  type and click "bulldozer 2" and "bulldozer 3" whitout quotation marks

Step 4: go back and now select fbi type and click "bulldozer 1"

step 5: profit

See for yourself!